“Party Pals Birthday Celebrations”
Review of Marrakech

Marrakech
Ranked #8 of 197 Restaurants in Maroochydore
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 19
Description: Welcome to Marrakech,home of authentic Moroccan cuisine. Come for a trip to Morocco while in Australia.
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Had a booking of 18 people to this great restaurant. The service was excellent and the food was great. Great taste. Can recommend the Lamb Tajina.

Date of visit: January 2021
Marrakech Restaurant, Owner at Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Hi Colin,thanks for choosing our venue to celebrate your birthday and thanks for leaving us a review.

Write a reviewReviews (61)

Reviewed 10 January 2021

I dined here with my partner last night and was truly amazed, the food is very delicious and the owner Abdel goes above and beyond for any request.
I'm Moroccan and have been looking forward to a traditional meal for a long time, I was not disappointed!
We had the Kefta as entry and Chicken and Lamb tajines for main, everything was cooked to perfection.
If you havent tried this place please give it a go, you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2021
Marrakech Restaurant, Owner at Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2021

Thanks a lot for your review.Coming from a Moroccan lady ,it means a lot to me .

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

My partner and I made a reservation to dine at Marrakech recently and are very glad we did. The dishes we ordered were expertly prepared and presented, delicious and authentic to the food I enjoyed while travelling in Morocco. The service was friendly, helpful and attentive, and while the space is cozy, it has an inviting atmosphere. We would recommend the Tajine, Bastilla and of course the mint tea. This venue is perfect for those interested in sampling Moroccan cuisine or those looking for a genuine experience of that kind. We will be making another reservation soon!

Date of visit: January 2021

Thank you for visiting us at Marrakech and leaving us a review.
We are happy you have enjoyed your dinner experience with us.

Reviewed 6 January 2021

I have been craving my mothers cooking for years. Since I moved to Australia 8 years ago from Morocco, I looked for Moroccan restaurants everywhere but MARRAKECH did not disappoint.
It is as good as my mums cooking back home in Morocco
This is the proper Moroccan food
I highly recommend the Lamb or chicken Tajin.
Chicken cigars are to die for and my favourite lamb skewers Yummy

Also the staff are very friendly and a special shoutout to the chef for cooking the beautiful meals

Date of visit: January 2021

Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us a review.
We hope to see you soon .

Reviewed 4 January 2021

My wife and I were welcomed by a young lass who promptly directed us to a table and provided us with a carafe of a water and menus. We chose the Marrakesh as it was much quieter than the many other noisy eateries in Ocean St. (It was New Years Eve though) The waitress was attentive to our needs and we shared the seafood paella and lamb and prune tagine. The meals arrived in a tagine and flat tray and extra plates were also provided. ( This is a great way to sample different dishes) The lamb tagine was wonderful and moist and full of flavour, however while the seafood paella tasted OK, I felt it was a little oily compared to other paellas I have had . Having said that, my wife felt it tasted great. We will certainly visit again and taste many of the other lovely dishes available.