We spent 4 nights at Daintree EcoLodge as part of our honeymoon in January 2017. Upon arrival, the staff took exceptional care of us (I can't remember names sorry!!) which made our stay even more special. This place is beautiful, I cannot recommend it highly enough. Falling asleep to the sounds of the rainforest, rain and occasional thunder while we were tucked up nicely in our (very comfortable!) bed was bliss. I've never experienced anything like it. The way the lodges are set out makes you feel like you really are alone in the rainforest as they're all very private.
The room we had was recently renovated - clean, simple, stylish and very relaxing. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thankyou to all of the staff for a wonderful stay. You were extremely efficient, organised and kind.
Side note - I would recommend anyone visiting the Daintree to hire a car as the Eco Lodge is quite secluded and public transport doesn't seem to be a huge thing. You will see much more of what the Daintree has to offer also. :)
Tom & Tayla
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daintree EcoLodge & Spa IS pure escapism. We invite you to relish romance, to respect ancient culture, and to celebrate each day restfully nestled within an ancestral destination for the healing of the spirit. The Daintree EcoLodge & Spa offers a variety of accommodation choices with welcoming and knowledgeable hosts. Retreat from the world in one of our 'bayans', a private tree house designed for two. A micro screened balcony offers stunning immersion within the rainforest, abundant with a thousand shades of green growing before your eyes. Inside, luxurious and thoughtful amenities are tailored to satisfy our guests' wishes. Resting over a lily filled lagoon is Julaymba Restaurant & Bar, a magical destination for unwinding in the ambience of deep forest. A daily menu draws inspiration from the tropical surrounds showcasing contemporary Australian cuisine while the Bar selection is curated to complement this unique dining experience. Our Wellness Spa is a sanctuary in which to serenely disconnect. A harmony of nature, nurture, wisdom and healing infuses a luxuriant treatment menu using the Li'tya pure Australian botanical range. While guests may choose never to leave our rainforest escape, Daintree EcoLodge & Spa is also the perfect base from which to explore the wonders of tropical Far North Queensland. This sun-kissed corner of Australia lures travellers from all corners, providing an exclusive opportunity to encounter adjacent World Heritage sites. Ancient rainforest and the magnificent Daintree River meet untouched coastal ranges and the calm, azure waters of the Coral Sea, home to the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Daintree EcoLodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Eco Hotel Daintree Village
- Daintree Eco Lodge And Spa
- Daintree EcoLodge & Spa Daintree Region, Australia