Daintree Ecolodge is the perfect retreat and jumping off point for your travels to the Daintree Rainforest , Cape Tribulation, and Great Barrier Reef.
We LOVED every bit of our 4-night stay. After day long excursions,
- Beautiful setting and grounds worthy of an early morning stroll - tranquil with only the sounds of nature
- Room was clean, comfortable, and spacious with modern conveniences (coffee maker, in-room snack bar, wine for purchase); for us in Room #7 (Canopy Bayan), it was an oasis - quiet and private, especially after our long daily excursions
- Breakfast was included; choices are many, high quality food and a great way to start your day, servers were incredibly friendly and attentive
- We ate dinner every night at the Lodge, and am glad we did. It was some of the best cuisine we had during our trip to Australia and New Zealand. Beautiful presentation, fresh, amazing quality, and reasonably priced. Again, servers were there to meet any need. One recommendation I would make is that most other guests seemed to arrive at the restaurant between 7-7:30pm so if you want a desirable table overlooking the pond and don't want to wait for your dinner to arrive, you should arrive earlier. Tables were mostly full at that time every evening.
-If you need recommendations or bookings for excursions, the team can assist you however needed. I used them prior to arriving at the Lodge and they made planning so much easier especially since this was our first time to the region.
- Plenty of parking so you can quickly get back to your suite for R&R
Daintree EcoLodge == Pure bliss and relaxation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daintree EcoLodge & Spa IS pure escapism. We invite you to relish romance, to respect ancient culture, and to celebrate each day restfully nestled within an ancestral destination for the healing of the spirit. The Daintree EcoLodge & Spa offers a variety of accommodation choices with welcoming and knowledgeable hosts. Retreat from the world in one of our 'bayans', a private tree house designed for two. A micro screened balcony offers stunning immersion within the rainforest, abundant with a thousand shades of green growing before your eyes. Inside, luxurious and thoughtful amenities are tailored to satisfy our guests' wishes. Resting over a lily filled lagoon is Julaymba Restaurant & Bar, a magical destination for unwinding in the ambience of deep forest. A daily menu draws inspiration from the tropical surrounds showcasing contemporary Australian cuisine while the Bar selection is curated to complement this unique dining experience. Our Wellness Spa is a sanctuary in which to serenely disconnect. A harmony of nature, nurture, wisdom and healing infuses a luxuriant treatment menu using the Li'tya pure Australian botanical range. While guests may choose never to leave our rainforest escape, Daintree EcoLodge & Spa is also the perfect base from which to explore the wonders of tropical Far North Queensland. This sun-kissed corner of Australia lures travellers from all corners, providing an exclusive opportunity to encounter adjacent World Heritage sites. Ancient rainforest and the magnificent Daintree River meet untouched coastal ranges and the calm, azure waters of the Coral Sea, home to the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Daintree EcoLodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Eco Lodge And Spa
- Daintree Eco Hotel Daintree Village
- Daintree EcoLodge & Spa Daintree Region, Australia