We stayed three nights at Daintree EcoLodge. We stayed in one of the rooms that is advertised as lower priced because it had not been updated. The setting is stunning, with wonderful gardens and lagoon. The screened in deck of the room is lovely because you can listen to the birds even at night. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Jayne booked all of our tours and we were very happy with all of them. I gave a rather low ranking though because the room was not well maintained. I didn't mind that the cupboards were old, but the cold water would only come out if the tap was turned several times. We ran out of shampoo because the tube was not replaced after the first day. The bed was okay (not great), but the pillows were very hard. The breakfasts were included in the price, and sounded great, but my husband's eggs were rock hard. My beans were undercooked so that I had embarrassing indigestion all day, and there was a coarse black hair in my mushrooms. The dinners were quite nice, but expensive. So, for the price, I was disappointed in the overall presentation of the room and in the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daintree EcoLodge & Spa IS pure escapism. We invite you to relish romance, to respect ancient culture, and to celebrate each day restfully nestled within an ancestral destination for the healing of the spirit. The Daintree EcoLodge & Spa offers a variety of accommodation choices with welcoming and knowledgeable hosts. Retreat from the world in one of our 'bayans', a private tree house designed for two. A micro screened balcony offers stunning immersion within the rainforest, abundant with a thousand shades of green growing before your eyes. Inside, luxurious and thoughtful amenities are tailored to satisfy our guests' wishes. Resting over a lily filled lagoon is Julaymba Restaurant & Bar, a magical destination for unwinding in the ambience of deep forest. A daily menu draws inspiration from the tropical surrounds showcasing contemporary Australian cuisine while the Bar selection is curated to complement this unique dining experience. Our Wellness Spa is a sanctuary in which to serenely disconnect. A harmony of nature, nurture, wisdom and healing infuses a luxuriant treatment menu using the Li'tya pure Australian botanical range. While guests may choose never to leave our rainforest escape, Daintree EcoLodge & Spa is also the perfect base from which to explore the wonders of tropical Far North Queensland. This sun-kissed corner of Australia lures travellers from all corners, providing an exclusive opportunity to encounter adjacent World Heritage sites. Ancient rainforest and the magnificent Daintree River meet untouched coastal ranges and the calm, azure waters of the Coral Sea, home to the Great Barrier Reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Daintree EcoLodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daintree Eco Hotel Daintree Village
- Daintree Eco Lodge And Spa
- Daintree EcoLodge & Spa Daintree Region, Australia