“Wow!”

Daintree Entomological museum
More attraction details
Owner description: Jungle Bugs And Butterflies
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I've now seen bugs I didn't even know existed! Amazing, very extensive collection, I was fascinated the whole time I was there and it was super cheap.

Pattsie they lady who took us around was super lovely and so welcoming, she even recommended some sight seeing around the place that we followed up on that was well worth it.

All reviews
"artwork"
"life"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Simple place but the collection was awesome! We loved seeing all the varieties of bugs and butterflies. Worth it!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Private museum collection of bugs and butterfly’s. Seeing the different species was amazing and the attendant was full of great information.
Recommend if your headed that way. Doesn’t take long and was very interesting

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I'm a solo traveller and I went to this insect museum on the 7th September 2018. I was amazed by this gorgeous collection! I absolutely loved the butterflies' colours which are splendid and some specimen are really impressive! I don't know the name of the lady who was there but I'd like to thank her as she was very welcoming, kind and helpful. I definitely recommand this place :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 August 2018

$10 each was probably a bit expensive. But everything in this area seems to be. A small collection from over the world of bugs and butterflies with a FEW live ones to show. Unfortunately when we were there some displays were missing due to weather damage, all the more reason to maybe lower the fee. The lady was friendly and helpful.

1  Thank 221jodi