Book In Advance

from US$ 77.60
from US$ 147.00
from US$ 33.20
More Info
All reviews stick insects amazing collection personal collection peppermint stick picnic spot catfish worth a visit bugs beetles display species creek artwork life
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Private museum collection of bugs and butterfly’s. Seeing the different species was amazing and the attendant was full of great information.
Recommend if your headed that way. Doesn’t take long and was very interesting

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I'm a solo traveller and I went to this insect museum on the 7th September 2018. I was amazed by this gorgeous collection! I absolutely loved the butterflies' colours which are splendid and some specimen are really impressive! I don't know the name of the lady who was there but I'd like to thank her as she was very welcoming, kind and helpful. I definitely recommand this place :-)

Reviewed 8 August 2018

$10 each was probably a bit expensive. But everything in this area seems to be. A small collection from over the world of bugs and butterflies with a FEW live ones to show. Unfortunately when we were there some displays were missing due to weather damage, all the more reason to maybe lower the fee. The lady was friendly and helpful.

1  Thank 221jodi
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Yes this place needs TLC and I think a better facilities to preserve those species better in the future. We were stunned to see how huge the collection was!! from all over the world and wondered how did he do that ? It is worth a visit of course and $10.- is not too expensive when you compare to the hard work this guy has to do. Sometimes the pics in this don't do the justice, have to come and see it yourselves!!

1  Thank MarkWong007
Reviewed 12 July 2018

We decided to have a look, but when I saw the admission price I was hesitant- I shouldn't have been. It was truly wonderful and the lady was very informative and welcomed questions. I couldn't believe it when another group was in and out in 15 minutes , we needed much more time than that. Really beautiful. There was a lovely little creek up the back too.

1  Thank Kd68Cairns_Australia