Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 28/04/21
Free cancellation until 28/04/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
eDreamsUS$ 94
CheapTicketsUS$ 94
TravelocityUS$ 94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2020

Yes it does have a great view but with the highway at the front gate there was a lot of traffic noise, no door to the bathroom, lacked basic cutlery/crockery unless all you wanted was a cup. We were tired after a long drive so endured the overnight stay and early start but would not stay again. The rooms need a refresh to justify the price.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 12 December 2019

The owner is a nutter. He was very rude and kicked out one asian lady and white caucasian gentleman. She threw the ladies credit card on to their faces and left. Poor couple had no choice but to leave.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Col Y, Owner at Ocean View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2019

This is absolute rubbish. This wasn’t us. Sorry, but you must have wires crossed - indicated by your gender confusion & grammar. I’m confident our guests will disregard or hopefully pray for you. We trust you seek help.

Reviewed 13 August 2019

Good motel, within walking distance to the beach. From the room and the terrace there is a beautiful view downhill to the bay. Clean room, but not very spacious. Free wifi. We had some ants in the room, so we had to store the food in the fridge. The price was very resonable (149 AUD). Free parking at the backside of the motel, free internet, friendly personnel. The motel is directly at the Pacific Highway (A1), but this was not a problem; the room was quiet.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 28 June 2019

My sister and I were roadtripping, and just stopped in to stay the night. So while our room looked out over the pool and to the ocean (pretty!) it was lost on us with late arrival and an early start. The room was a queen and bunk bed, so my sis got the queen and I got the bunk - LOL hmmmm

And there was no door to the bathroom. OML this is the first time I have ever seen this, and thank god I was there with my sister and no one else!!!!

Cleanliness? Um, might be what blokey truckers are used to maybe, but me and my sister were not impressed at all :(

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2019

Great motel after 15 hours driving,nothing too difficult,great meal service /food to room. Definitely stay again.Even has its own off leash area for your dog.Great views.Room was comfortable and quiet considering the location.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Col Y, Owner at Ocean View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019

Thank you very much. We appreciate hearing that you are enjoying our magic spot right beside Bowen’s Big Mango & the Big Turtle with best views between Bris & Cairns. Col & Andy.