StayForLong
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We had to get a disable room, as my sister and myself have bad back injuries. Kim and Debbie went out of their way to make sure my sister and I were comfortable and happy, my son slept on a Trumble bed (I think that's what they're called) my son said it was so comfortable he could sleep on one every night. After a bush hectic day we decided to get room service, the 3 meals were cooked to perfection and giant size meals, that were very hard to finish. The shower was great to shower in as it was on the floor and there was no step that we had to step over to get into it. I could rant and rave about this motel and the owners for ages but I better stop at this. I strongly give this motel a 10/10 for service, cleanliness, great parking, for its quietness, great beds and facilities and most of all the owners are an awesome couple. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kimberley R, Manager at Bluewater Harbour Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2019

Hi Cherrose,

Thank you so very much for your support. Kim

Reviewed 5 November 2016

After a fabulous welcome from very friendly staff (Thanks Kim on the phone and Kimberly in reception) we were very pleasantly surprised at the unit
New, spotlessly clean, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, fully self contained and a very reasonable price.
I was surprised but very grateful that they did one night stays as this was all the time we had but I could have definitely have stayed longer.
Would highly recommend and will return to stay when next in Bowen.
Thanks guys really appreciated your friendliness and professionalism.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
188Kimbo, Owner at Bluewater Harbour Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

I have been slow getting to this review but now that I have read it I am so very glad that you appreciate our Villas.
They generally are taken up with Corporate clients that may stay one to 14 days.
The big screen TV in the lounge is great for families but the bedrooms also have there own TV and each bedroom has its own ensuite.
Cheers,
Kimberley, Kim and Debbie.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I travel fairly frequently for work to Bowen and usually stay at the Bluewater Harbour Motel but my last stay was three nights and was booked into the serviced apartments when one of the nights was full at the motel. This was a great place to stay and be able to spread out when I was there for a longer time. It is a great size and would be good for people travelling in a group of two couples or even two singles. It has everything you could need and is still a good walking distance to town if you choose not to cook.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
188Kimbo, Owner at Bluewater Harbour Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Hi Kirsty M,
Really good of you to share the message about how good the Villas are.
They are so adaptable and very comfortable with lots of Kitchen and Lounge space.
With each bedroom having its own ensuite they cater for any needs.
Many Thanks and Cheers, Kimberley, Kim and Debbie.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed in Bowen
Weather great
We had the best time
The unit was spacious and cleanliness was to a high level
Great to have option to cook

Very quiet surroundings
Close to town and beach
Highly recommend for family and couples

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
188Kimbo, Owner at Bluewater Harbour Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Many Thanks Theresenoble,
Your kind review is really appreciated.
Kimberly's team have been doing a great job and we have been blessed with some great weather.
Cheers,
Kimberley, Kim and Debbie.

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

We decided to book in for a one night's stay while travelling through Bowen based on the consistently positive reviews of the Bluewater Harbour Serviced Appartments. What we found was beautifully appointed accomodation presented perfectly and a very clean and tidy place to stay. The friendly staff who looked after us completed the whole experience. We simply could have not asked for more. Thanks very much everyone. Hope to see you again soon.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter M
188Kimbo, Owner at Bluewater Harbour Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Hi Peter M,
Its lovely clients like yourself that make our life wonderful.
I guess that it is obvious that we thrive on doing our jobs.
Not work but a passion to get things right and our payoff is in our relationships with our remarkable Clients.
Thanks and Cheers,