Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
eDreamsUS$ 84
CheapTicketsUS$ 84
HurbUS$ 88
All reviews one night stayed here arrows highway motel accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2020

We stayed here for four days. The room had been overbooked by an external source and we thought we would be stranded, the owner however went out of his way to reorganise rooms and rang me himself to tell me all was good and we could stay. The rooms were extremely clean and beautifully presented. Would definitely recommend this motel to anyone travelling to Bowen

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2020

I’m staying here for work thus far. The owners are a lovely couple, their motel is reasonably priced, modern, comfortable, very clean, with quality linen, particularly like the comfortable bed and aircon. When I opened the door the room smelt fresh, very clean. No yucky smells, even the air con air fresh,. When you walk into the bathroom the shower cubicle glass smudge free and spotlessly clean. I researched all the accommodation (not cheap) in the area so I chose & phoned and spoke to the owner. I must say some of my work colleagues commented that it’s expensive to rent in Bowen. I am glad I found The Bowen Arrow Motel. They have a meal menu reasonably priced,quality food which they prepare. Anything is not too much trouble for the owners who will endeavour to serve their guests and accommodate reasonable requests without too much fuss. My first night I was supposed to be in my room for my 7pm meal but I had to go to the supermarket, I got a text message in my absence and upon my return at 715pm I apologised emphatically. They deliver the meal to your room and come back to collect however I return my tray to their kitchen. Location is proximal to the highway, not far to town, there is a service station just near. My boss asked where I was staying and I told him the wrong name I said the blue arrow and his response was Rob it’s The Bowen Arrow Motel, me and my dry sense of humour ‘bow & arrow. My connection with ‘Arrow’ is one of my late Uncle & Aunt’s surname. This is my little secret hideaway.. quiet too.

Room tip: Price, quality, cleanliness, appearance, service-👍. I’ve booked ahead by arrangement suitable & available with the Owners directly.
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Companion11426286877, Owner at Bowen Arrow Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2020

Hi Robyn,
Thanks so much for your review. It was a pleasure to have you here and I look forward to having you back.
Cheers Ed

Reviewed 15 November 2018

Conveniently located on the Bruce Highway, the property is set back from the main road and is quiet.

The unit was clean and spacious.

The owner had just taken over the day of our stay and was very friendly,

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Companion11426286877, Owner at Bowen Arrow Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, it’s much appreciated. Cheers Ed

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Late check in and hungry. No problem at all to the owner who cooked us a fresh parma & salad within the 1/2 hour stated. tea/Coffee etc supplied and toiletries. If staying longer a microwave in the room would be a worthy addition.
The room was extremely spacious with more than enough power points. Sliding door opened onto the lawn area fronting the beach. The menu also has a special b.b.q pack - food and utensils etc for guests to have a pool party. Very thoughtful. Great motel to wind down in and very little highway noise. Located on the highway south of Bowen by-pass road.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Located on the highway just before Bowen it is a comfortable nights stay. The rooms are nicely furnished, comfortable and clean. If your a light sleeper the closeness to the highway maybe considered. The comfort of the unit beats many in Bowen. Close to a tavern and 24hr petrol station and restaurant.

Date of stay: July 2018