Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews stayed here spacious room central location place to stay close to town overnight stop coffee machine bbq area the managers kim motel accommodation microwave soap
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2020

I received a phone call from the property at 4:34pm and missed the call as I was watching my child compete at a carnival. I answered the second call less than 5 minutes later to be told that my accommodation was being cancelled because of an issue with my card. I assured the man that I would fix this up and we were more than keen to stay at the property. He rambled on about people not turning up to the accommodation and this was his income. I assured him that I would be arriving at the accommodation very soon and we would not do that and that I would make sure the card was sorted... I was hung up on! I phoned him back once the card was sorted (3min later). He continued to ramble on about online trolling and this was his business and income and so many people don't turn up. I assured him that we were keen to stay there and this would not happen. He told me that we would not be friends (honestly who says that to a customer?) He hung up on me for the second time!! My husband and I arrived at the motel and he told us that he wasn't up for an argument and we were welcome to stay elsewhere, he hadn't charged the card and it's 24 hour check in so I don't know why he was so rude and why it was such a big problem? If you are looking for good customer service I would advise to go elsewhere! I have never come across anyone so rude before!

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 19 October 2020

Kim who runs this place is such a great guy nothing too much trouble and let us know about local hangouts for breakfast lunch and dinner as unfort on the weekend the internal restaurant was closed - clean neat rooms and highly recommend

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 July 2020

This little motel excels in every area. Super clean and very spacious room, parking out the front of the room, and a fantastic bistro to get dinner. We had a steak each and they were cooked to perfection. Very friendly staff and great service. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank sharonhX1564PI
Reviewed 6 July 2020 via mobile

Best motel to stay at in Bowen. Kim and staff can help you out with all your needs that you ask of them. Very friendly and excellent service. We would recommend family and friends to stay here at this motel. Thank you for having us stay with you.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2020

We travelled north for business. After a long day it was great to come home to a nice quiet, clean room. The managers were exceptionally friendly and went to extra mile to make us feel welcome. Not a lot of guests because of the virus stuff. Nice sized TV, comfy bed. I'll add the Bluewater Harbour to the list of places I like to stay.

Room tip: Ask the managers, they are happy to help.
Date of stay: May 2020