Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews great location right longer stay the ground floor modern unit small pool ocean sunrise laundry kitchen serenity grass
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

Great location right on a quiet beach.
We had a 1br apartment on the ground floor for 2 nights, cost was $400
Very clean modern unit with everything you need for a much longer stay. Kitchen very well equipped and a full laundry.
Bathroom has a bath and separate shower.
Comfy bed and pillows, big flatscreen TVs x2
Small pool, but big enough to do laps if not too many users.
Public beach with grass and picnic tables right at the front door. I think the locals like it here!
Good hosts, check in and out was easy.
Recommend for couples and families.
Will stay longer on our next trip.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
rosebay2015, Owner at Rose Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Thanks for staying with us and we would love to have you back. Cheers Paul

Reviewed 31 May 2019 via mobile

Another visit to this resort, and it hasn’t disappointed. I had a one bedroom apartment on the second level. It was self contained with everything needed for a long stay. I liked the coffee machine and remembered to bring some Lavazza capsules.

The resort isn’t new but it’s well maintained and the rooms are clean. I particularly like the private balcony overlooking beautiful Rose Bay. Sunrise is almost always sublime.

Bronnie the manager is friendly and helpful. It’s a five minute drive to town and supermarket but only thirty seconds to the secluded swimming beach. Will look forward to another visit.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TravellerPete1475
rosebay2015, Owner at Rose Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2019

Thanks for this feedback and return visit. We hope to see you again the next time you need a break.
Cheers Paul

Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

My partner and I absolutely loved Rose Bay resort, and Rose Bay itself which was only a few steps in front of the hotel! Rose Bay resort is in the perfect spot, with lovely rooms and facilities, top notch views from the balcony and very friendly and helpful staff (thank you Paul) - including the lovely border collie! Paul, you were so helpful to us and thank you for sympathising with us about the unfortunate weather. We still fell in love with Bowen and Rose Bay though! We will definitely be coming back soon and plan to stay again like we said - and will try our best to come in the good weather!
So if you are looking for a tranquil, beautiful area to stay in with friendly hosts please consider Rose Bay resort. Paradise is at your door!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
rosebay2015, Owner at Rose Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2019

So glad you love out place as much as we do. Looking forward to your next visit.
Cheers Paul

Reviewed 19 January 2019

I was genuinely surprised to find myself in a beautiful litte oasis outside of Bowen. My unit was very comfortable, all aircons working well (although most of the time they were off as I am there for the sea breeze and the sound of the ocean). Kitchen was very adequately stocked with cooking and serving utensils. The unit was clean with comfortable furniture and decent TV. Friendly and helpful reception, which usually bodes well for the rest of one's stay. Anything you need is a quick phone call away. We had difficulty connecting to the wifi but Paul was very quick to connect us up. The balcony, which overlooks the ocean, was fitted out with the very best of furniture for wiling away time and I practically lived on that balcony, All rooms have views of the ocean and there is absolute beach front access to a beautiful bay. There is adequate allocated car parking, and a very reasonable taxi service to come in and out of Rose Bay should you wish to eat out in town. My mobile's wallpaper is a photo I took from the balcony of my view of the ocean, which evokes wonderful memories of my stay at Rose Bay Resort. Thank you Bronnie and Paul for the best holiday.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
rosebay2015, Owner at Rose Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2019

Thanks so much or staying with us and we hope to see you again the next time you need a break. Cheers Paul

Reviewed 27 November 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic getaway with my fella. Ocean views, comfy bed, even the long term guests were lovely! Affordable accommodation, whilst a little away from shops, a taxi is quite affordable or a short drive. Some resraurants deliver as well. I always recommend Rose Bay Resort to people and hoe to come back again next year!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
rosebay2015, Owner at Rose Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2018

Thanks you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit. Cheers Paul