Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hepburn Springs
from US$ 212.35
More Info
All reviews private bath cold plunge pool private sanctuary herbal tea relaxing afternoon magnesium thongs masseuse session caley
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

My husband and I booked a mud bath as this was something we haven’t experienced before. The staff where all lovely, we had lovely tea before our bath which was a nice touch, the atmosphere was relaxed, and quiet. We had a private room and a large mineral bath and mud to put on your body. We both felt very relaxed after 45 min bath, and we even did a walk through the area near the spa which was worth doing.

1  Thank 161jennyk
HepburnBathhouse, Manager at Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2021

Hi Jenny, we're glad you enjoyed your mud bath experience and the staff are amazing. We're glad you felt relaxed and the private baths are a great way to experience 100% pure natural mineral water the region is known for.

Walking through the reserve is amazing and certainly recommended. Thanks for sharing your visit and lovely review.

Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

My wife and I went to the spa for the evening Sanctuary Spa session between 7:30 and 9:00pm. We were very disappointed. Only the salt pool was heated to a comfortable temperature, the steam room was cold, the sauna had no steam, I didn’t even break a sweat, and the other pools were too cool to be enjoyable.
Compared to peninsula hot springs it was very poor. Over priced for the experience, but not worth it I’m unless they turn the thermostat up!

1  Thank kjomeara

Hi kjomeara,

Thank you for taking the time to share this constructive feedback with us.

Our apologies for the shortfalls in meeting your expectation, please know it was not our intention. Your feedback has been shared with the team to take immediate corrective action for our continuous improvement to serve you better in future.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

My friends and I booked a package for our stay in Daylesford. Staff were very accommodating considering how difficult it was to get a booking even though we booked a few months in advance. We had platters at the cafe then an hour and a half in the Sanctuary and an hour long full body massage. I felt that it really wasn't worth the money we paid. The massage was incredible and I would highly recommend that to everyone. My masseuse was very good and that whole experience was great. The bath house was way too crowded. Ive read other reviews that say the same and seen the responses from staff that say they have strict limits on numbers of people, but every bath we sat in was overcrowded and the people in their with us clearly didn't understand that relaxation means less noise. The change rooms were not great, there were used bandaids on the floor of the shower cubicle I used and the shower screen was broken which meant there was water everywhere. And there's no bench in the cubicle which meant your stuff had to sit in the water. Also each locker has to be locked and opened by a staff member which was just inconvenient. I would only go back for the massage.

1  Thank Lozagert

Hi Lozagert,

Thank you very much for your valued feedback. We really appreciate you took some time to share your opinion.

We have noted your comments and will inform the team to improve our service for future occasions. Thank you for letting us know and look forward to welcome you back again.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa

Reviewed 13 April 2021

The photos do not look like the place. Way too crowded with children which made the experience not pleasing. The mineral pools are basically just public pools, so instead of paying 100$ it would be better to just go to a local heated pool.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank tess919013
HepburnBathhouse, Manager at Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Hi Tess, we're sorry to hear you felt the venue was crowded. We have strict numbers in place to ensure guests have an amazing experience and there are no more than 10 guests allowed each 30min interval for both the Bathhouse & Sanctuary. This being said, the school holiday period can be a busier time in general.

Our Mineral Relaxation Pool is all about the high concentration of natural mineral water know to the region. The pools are amazing to relax in and 'take the waters'. I apologise if the benefits of mineral bathing was not explained to you and we will naturally review this with our team.

Thanks kindly for your feedback as we do take this seriously and your time and effort is sincerely valued in leaving a review.

Thanks Mark

Reviewed 12 April 2021

My mum and I booked to share the mudbath experience. There was a problem with the tap but Jen was super friendly and helpful and found us another bath. We left feeling very relaxed. Also we are glad we booked the sanctuary bathing option just to have the choice on hot baths and steamrooms. We felt the outdoor spa bath and cold plunge pool the best. A mark of a good experience is the feeling you leave with and we left relaxed, refreshed and well lathered from the Moroccan oil from the mud bath experience.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank Victorianew

Hi, thanks for your lovely review. The Thermal Mineral Mud Bath is an amazing experience and above all we're glad you left feeling relaxed and refreshed.

Thanks kindly for visiting and we hope to see you again soon.

Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa.