“A great find , unassuming on the outside but delicious food”
Review of The Old Bank

The Old Bank
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Snettisham
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 37
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a little, family-run seaside bistro and coffee shop in Snettisham, just off the coast and between King's Lynn and Hunstanton. We serve breakfast and lunch Wednesday-Sunday and dinner Thursday-Saturday. Our main aim is to offer delicious, homemade, fresh and imaginative food, sourced locally whenever possible. We hope, that The Old Bank will soon become your home away from home and that our little bistro will mean as much to you as it does to us...
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Some of the best food I've ever eaten out . Friendly staff , a menu that caters for every taste , lovely relaxing decor . Simply fabulous for adults and children alike .

1  Thank MummyPR
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Further to my previous review we returned for my husband's birthday dinner with a friend. We were all blown away by the quality, presentation and flavours of the meals we chose. This bistro is a real find, very convenient for us with a great atmosphere and friendly staff.
Our friend has since been back for breakfast and we will certainly return. Thank you for a memorable evening

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We had a fantastic evening at The Old Bank. The menu is small but very interesting. Each dish had something memorable about it.

I had the duck with seared vegetables which was sensational. I really savoured every mouthful. Desserts were great too, the salt caramel tart was delectable especially with their ice cream. Someone really has a talent, it felt like fine dining but at a reasonable
price.

Staff friendly and helpful. My daughter is vegan and the waitress was so excited to tell her about the vegan cake for dessert. Also good for gluten free.

We will revisit for breakfast tomorrow. Can't wait.

2  Thank Jeremy W
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This restaraunt is a must place to visit in North Norfolk. The food is amazing, I cannot recommend it enough and the service is excellent. It is a very small friendly restaraunt and my husband and I cannot wait to return.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

My wife and I had two beautiful meals at this Bistro whilst staying in Snettisham. Not only was the food excellent this was matched by the service and friendliness of the staff. If you are in the vicinity don't miss the opportunity of dining here.