“Excellent family location”
other travellers have booked this property
Open Plan Living Dining Room with Double doors leading to deck area .
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Open Plan Living Dining Room with Double doors leading to deck area .
Family bathroom fitted with show and full size bath.
Indoor Swimming pool, (additional charge for site facilities)
Gym area (additional charge for site facilities)
Exclusive Marina with amazing views over Windermere
On site Restaurant, offering a take away service also.
On site pub area with pool and arcade machines.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
khgale
“Excellent family location”
Reviewed 3 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We had a long weekend in the lodge and we were very impressed. The lodge has everything you need, it's cosy and warm and the site itself is perfect for families. Activities, entertainment, playground, pool, restaurant / bar and takeaway on site made it a good all-round family package for us.
We found the location great, it's equal distance to both Windermere and Ambleside and we walked to both taking us just 30/40 minutes. Our girls loved it and that's all we care about.

Pennyp1
“Great location and beautiful lodge!”
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We stayed at pony meadows in the Easter Break as a family with young children.

The site is perfect for children, with a park and swimming pool 2 minutes walk from the lodge.

We walked into Bowness (4 & 5 year old included!) one of the days so good location.

The lodge is clean, good size & equipped with everything you'd need for a stay away from home.

Would definitely stay again! Thank you!

stewy_82
Wirral
“Great weekend”
Reviewed 23 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I booked a weekend stay in late March for my wife, daughter the in laws and their two dogs. It was quite difficult to find somewhere of this standard that allowed two dogs but the owners were very accomdating. I booked through holiday lettings and paid my deposit on request after a few weeks I received an email notice that my booking had been cancelled and I would not be refunded. It turned out the payment requests made on behalf of the owner by holiday lettings had went to my junk email, so keep an eye on them if book it thay way. After contacting the owner directly the matter was sorted out immediately to which I was very grateful.

The holiday park was situated between Ambleside and Windermere, had great facilities and was always found to be very clean. The accomdation itself was decorated lovely and was well maintained.
We had a double bedroom with en suite, a single bed room and a double bedroom with two single beds. We found there to be plenty of space and the rotating chair in the living room was a favourite of my daughters. All in all it was a great weekend, coupled with fantastic weather and I would definitely recommend this accomdation as it offers good value for location, facilities and accomdation quality.

BeckyFrod
“Brilliant weekend.”
Reviewed 15 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Me and 3 friends thoroughly enjoyed our weekend at pony meadows lodge. We have already said that we definitely want to return in a couple of month. Owners were really helpful and rang to make sure we had got into the lodge ok. Brilliant weekend.

peeches04
Liverpool!
“Brilliant place, would definitely return”
Reviewed 2 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

I was extremely impressed with every aspect of our stay, from the great location and good amenities on the park itself to the surprisingly spacious and very comfortable lodge. The lodge was very clean and well equipped and was also very warm, especially important when staying in the middle of December. I would definitely return to this lodge and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to a friend.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing