“Nice dinner, good service”

The Coast Prestbury
Reserve with OpenTable
The Coast Prestbury is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Prestbury
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

A very varied menu with lots of choices but I was slightly disappointed with my seafood linguine. A bit bland for me and as we were sat outside getting salt took a long time. Gluten free pizza very good though. Restaurant decor modern and service very friendly. We would come back I would just rethink my choice!

1  Thank allypin

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Meal for two. Business friends
Service ok
Food ok
Nothing spectacular

Better if you are going for meal in the evening I think rather than casual lunch
Would go again though not bad ,just ok

2  Thank niallmcheshire
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Not much I can say just don't go and waste your money. Poor quality produce if I must put a positive waiter was cool

7  Thank annmarieswain
Reviewed 26 July 2017

My daughters took me for Father's Day.A little mix up with the menus at first,I think it was very busy and under staffed.Meals were ok i had lasagne,my wife and girls had pasta dishes,prawn starters were very nice,no desserts.Peroni on draft which is always a good thing and finished with cocktails sat in the back garden area.i would rate as OK,better pub grub in area.

2  Thank tn1para
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I have visited here before and the food is usually up to a good standard. Unfortunately the last couple of times I have been here the pizza has been under cooked and when asked why it was like this the response was ' that's how it's supposed to be ' The pizza wasn't taken off the end bill but drinks were offered instead, although we didn't want anymore drinks, I hope the pizza situation can be sorted.

4  Thank Boysfrommalia