“Christmas Special at Street”
Review of Street Nantwich

Street Nantwich
Ranked #23 of 120 Restaurants in Nantwich
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 9
Description: Casual dining and drinking venue, serving food and drink inspired by the street vendors and food trucks from around the world...Eat in or take out
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Fab meal tonight in Street. The Christmas Burger in a Box was delicious! The homemade Christmas sides of stuffing and gravy were perfect. Best meal I've had at Street!

Reviewed 13 December 2015

We've visited Street several times now, the food, service and staff are fantastic!
If you're looking for something a little bit different, this is defo a place to try.
Highly recommend!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Visited here with friends and was really impressed. Really individual inside, food was great and it is so so reasonably priced! Such a good idea I think it could work in many places other than Nantwich! I definitely will return, the only thing I would do differently is order a dip when I placed my order as I regretted not having any when my food arrived.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

We chose Street to have my children's combined 21st and 30th birthdays as we had been a couple of times before and really enjoyed the food. We were not disappointed! The food, atmosphere and the service was amazing, everyone has a great time and considering the diversity of ages that takes some doing.
Well done to everyone at Street for making this a night to remember, we will be back!!

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

Disappointed and unlikely to return unfortunately.

Attended for a friends birthday. Tables had been booked but there was still insufficient room for us on the tablets allocated meaning some of the group had to stand which was not a good sign from the start.

Drinks are over priced. My apple juice was terribly watered down that was then filled with ice.

Food, our food took 50mins to arrive. If you are in a group I would recommend ordering food all together. They operate a ticketing style system so there is no way they know who is on what table to make sure it comes out together. When you order you get a number, you then wait till it appears on the screen and then go and collect....similar to Argos actually only with food!

One of our group was served before the rest at the bar and consequently their food was ready before the rest of the groups meaning they had been served and eaten before the rest of the groups food had arrived, which is not great when you are trying to have a meal together.

So the 50 mins wait. At 45 mins we asked a member of staff what was going on and how long we are expected to wait. Apologies were given and a free drink to one of the girls in the party which was appreciated but didn't really solve the issues. Our number was called shortly afterwards to find one part of the order was wrong and my chicken was way over cooked.

The fries were nice that's all I can say really but nothing special and not hard to make but also because we were rather hungry at this point!

I will say in the places defence there were busy it was a weekend evening however with such straightforward food that's meant to be quick to serve I really don't know why it took so long. When we ordered if they had of said there is a wait on the food that would have been fine but there was no communication at all.

The environment is different/quirky not in a bad way, relatively clean.

Tips: order food on one ticket.
Book table in advance.
Ask about food waiting time.

Tips for the company: please listen to feedback from the other reviews on here as well.

Please communicate better with customers.
You can't fit 4 people to those tables unless everyone is a size ten!

Date of visit: November 2015