“Disgusting food, rude unprofessional management ”
Review of Fantastic Pizza

Fantastic Pizza
Ranked #18 of 25 Restaurants in Middlewich
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

New menu delivered though we would try it mainly because they do milkshakes ordered online.
Delivered within an hour. I ordered "chips chicken meat topped with cheese and sauce in a aluminium tray. The picture looks like chips in the bottom then SALAD, which I ticked the salad options, then chicken meat cheese sauce combo on the top. Instead of this it was cooked chips then the meat cheese sauce then cooked together! It looked like a congealed mess and tasted rank.
When I called to ask for a refund, at first the manager was lovely but wouldn't listen at all, then when I was asking him to let me explain he got really irate then just carried on talking over me saying I'll give you that refund but I'm just really nasty.
I tried to query the delivery charge too because it says £1 for each mile over 3 miles and had been charged £2. He just kept saying that's the charge and even though it doesn't say that anywhere on the menu it's just tough I'm not getting anything because I'm nasty. Then he hung up and when I called back they answered but wouldn't talk. Rude unprofessional nasty man! Rank food and after telling people that work/live in middlewich apparently these guys keep getting shutdown then just start a new business.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Not very good would not recommend meat was cold and rubbery and the salad not very fresh. Also cost was higher than most takeaways

1  Thank Wayne B
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I would not eat from here if it was the last place on earth. I would rather die of starvation. When the side gate has been left open you can sneak a peak they come out of the kitchen smoking there's a white table in the yard and I have personally seen meat on this table even on really hot days

1  Thank lubi2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We order a pizza meal deal and some popcorn chicken.. well the pizza was burnt, the chips had been reheated again and again, the popcorn chicken was as dry as anything and the state of the container it was it was disgusting!! Avoid at all costs!!!!!

1  Thank Wefoundlove
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Ordered online and delivery was an hour. Nothing here after an hour and a half so called to be told the order hadn't been received?! But they knew what my order was!! So after about 2 hours food arrived. Very poor especially the garlic bread that was like cheese on bread, really under cooked.
Complained and asked what they would do seen as we had been offered nothing for firstly waiting for so long. He said I could have £5 discount off next order!! They can't give cash refund!
Why would I ever order again? Dreadful don't waste your money!!

1  Thank gyugfyj