“"Out of this world Nachos crisp and flavoured"”

Giraffe - Cheshire Oaks
Ranked #24 of 141 Restaurants in Ellesmere Port
Reviewed 7 March 2016

We went to Cheshire Oaks on our way back from Rowton Hall Hotel.We had never been to Giraffe restaurant before and yet there is a few where we leave.I feel like I have been missing out big time.We wanted a light lunch after a big breakfast and this was a place to go.We looked at Eds' dinner menu and we opted for Giraffes and that was a good choice.We orderded nachos to share,onion rings and sweet potato fries hmmmm!yummy!.
The nachos were full of flavours,well seasoned and the guacamole mix was a health superfoods combination mix, not just the ordinary blended avocado ,I have been to a few mexican restaurant and I had never seen anything llike it.The sour cream looked thick like cottage cheese the best. We both had our taste buds exploded with tasty food.I orded a take way this is how nice they were.The manger was very kind and he wrote down the ingredients for the seasoning for me and he politely throw in a bottle of a Chipolte dressing.I cant wait to go to Giraffe especialy the Cheshire Oaks one again, I hope the one in Trafford centre lives up to the standards that has been set by Giraffe Cheshire oaks.
Thanks guys for an amazing lunch and the service was good too.See you in the near future.

1  Thank Kundai M

Reviewed 2 March 2016

We were at the Cheshire Oaks at the start of a weeks holiday. It was a poor start! O.K. we only ordered Cappuccinos and steak sandwiches but even so a chain like Giraffe should have better standards. The coffee was poor quality and weak, the steak sandwich was almost uneatable it was so tough and the meat was cold. And they had the cheek to add a ten per cent gratuity to the bill!

We will never set foot in one of their establishments again, they are probably not bothered with an ever changing footfall they have all that passing trade to go at!

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

Very Clean establishment. Friendly staff, food was delicious , would come again , and recommend to family and friends .

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Food was great, staff where very friendly and always asking how everything was and if we needed anything, have a great selection of food and drinks coffee was really nice however small cups mean small cups they were tiny.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

We visited on a busy Saturday and managed to get a table straight away (just 2 of us visiting). We had planned on Wagamama's or Nandos but thought we would try something new as neither of us had been here before. The restaurant was nice with a great atmosphere and toilets clean. The decor was nice and the theme was lovely although I almost felt like it was like McDonalds rather than a nice restaurant chain!
My partner had a bun-less burger with salad and extra sweet potato fries with a green smoothie and he really enjoyed it (said he preferred it to Nandos in fact!) I had a chorizo carbonara which was nice but I got a bit sick of it half way through, was very rich and far too salty (I know carbonara is rich but it was a little sickly, and I'm a big pasta fan!) Overall it was an ok meal but doubt I would rush to visit again - felt like just a cheap chain. On a good note the staff were lovely!