“food seemed reheated”

TGI Fridays - Cheshire Oaks
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 21
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Ellesmere Port Fridays! Along with mouth watering food and tempting drinks, we bring fun, friendliness and an extra large helping of good vibes to the table. It's what makes every day seem like Friday. From our signature loaded skins to our legendary Jack Daniels sauce, we take real American flavours and make them different. These undeniably tasty and original flavours are at the heart of everything we do, and our unique and extensive menu is exactly why you might call us the home of the daredevil. What are Fridays all about? Celebration and fun, of course! And with our tempting food, dreamy cocktails and infectious buzz, we've got all the ingredients for fun right here. Join us any day of the week and we guarantee that you will get the full Fridays experience!
Reviewed 5 September 2021

Great service but disappointing food. Ribs and sesame chicken strips seemed freshly cooked but everything else seemed tired. Tgi's elsewhere far better

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank 972decemberm
Write a reviewReviews (1,208)

Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

Food was poor. Just to list a few issues: Chicken fajitas came as whole chicken breasts, how do you put them in a wrap?? Lemon garlic chicken was rubbery and slimy. Ribs mediocre. Best part the chips!
Service was attentive and apologetic.

1  Thank Caroline W
Reviewed 28 August 2021

My wife and I had a great night tonight. Lovely service from Ben our waiter and a kookoo waitress I believe was Kate. We are avid tgi fridays customers at this store and we really enjoy the staff's banter, especially tonight with Kate and Ben. I've read the comments previous to booking, which I find shocking. How can you complain about the lack of food items knowing we are going through brexit. Im guessing these people cried into their empty milkshake cups at McDonald's. I work at a restaurant myself so I understand what is happening at the moment. I just want to say keep doing what you are doing to the staff at this branch, I think your doing fab. And again thank you for the great service. We will return.

1  Thank Y7170Uxoneen
Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

Outstanding service by Ben he is an absolute credit to the team, food decent and overall great experience. All staff are attentive and helpful but Ben truly is worth his weight in gold, thanks again

Reviewed 26 August 2021

Staff as always friendly and attentive, but menu smaller and doesn’t seem to offer the same value for money anymore.