“Awkward? ”

Starbucks Coffee Company
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We have never been here by a male member of staff was full on shouting at other staff members. How is he even still in a job? Disgusting. Sort it out. Amazing frappes though.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Visited twice today excellent both times especially the 2nd visited which was well past closing but I was kindly and expertly served by Kerry. Highly reccommended! On my 1st visit today I could see several families enjoying themselves.

1  Thank Stealth_Z1
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this Starbucks as was shopping with my boyfriend today. The place was filthy!! I went to the toilets- they are unisex which isn’t a problem I understand it’s to conserve space etc however I couldn’t believe the state of them!! I would think considering these are already unisex that they would be checked more frequently. The seats in both cubicles were up, there was tissue all over the floor and empty drinks cups, water all over the floor and god knows what else!! I wish I’d taken a picture! I was absolutely disgusted! In the actual cafe there were dirty tables, napkins on the floor- customers were clearing their own tables to sit down! I wished we’d gone elsewhere. I cannot put this down to the staff as all of the staff were lovely and working their absolute hardest and for someone who has worked in hospitality I know exactly what it’s like! It seems to me for a Saturday afternoon they were totally understaffed but dirt is inexcusable in an eating establishment and I’d go as far to say if it was inspected at that moment it would be shut down! Clearly management need to employ more staff in this place for the poor staff working so hard and not able to meet basic hygiene requirements!!! Safe to say we will not be back!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I live Starbucks and I come to this one most days because its round the corner from my work. I don't have many complaints apart from the fact that the guy I assume is the manager or supervisor or something is ALWAYS shouting at his staff. I'd literally hate to work under him. Granted its not always horrible sometimes it's jokey. However, there's nothing worse than going for a quiet coffee to hear his voice every single day shouting over everyone. But yeah apart from that good vegan options and the rest of the staff seem ok.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This place is disgusting. Every table we sat at was filthy and full of cups. The one around the corner on the Collesuim is much better. With all the reviews below complaining about the samr things, why hasnt it been sorted! Wont be back.