“Perfect birthday lunch!”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Brazilian, Latin
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Housed within the Coliseum Leisure Park, Las Iguanas Cheshire Oaks champions Latin food from a menu littered with international nuances.
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Visited today for my birthday and the place is great. Service was definitely delivered with a smile, super friendly lady helping us every step of the way.

I ordered watermelon juice and it was absolutely amazing! We got the lunch menu and wasn't disappointed. The portion size for the nacho starter was supposedly smaller than the normal menu but the size was just right.

Food arrived hot and in a short timeframe which is perfect if you've got plans afterwards. I'm not a fan of spicy food so was a little worried when I ordered the chicken enchiladas but they weren't spicy at all!! The black beans surrounding my meal was a nice touch- very tasty!

Would definitely recommend visiting, it's a shame I couldn't fit in pudding as the churros sounded great!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Wonderful and vibrant restaurant. Staff lovely and helpful. Food was cooked beautifully, and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the food, the service was really friendly and efficient from the phone call to booking and then all the way through the meal. I also had drinks in my meal and afterward. All drinks were very well prepared and presented. The cocktails were excellent. Sabrina made me feel very welcome. The drinks she made this time and all the previous times have been brilliant. I couldn't ask for more.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I meet two friends each month gor an evening meal at cheshir oaks and i always have vouchers for discount at various places. We have never had a discount for Las Iguanas before so we went there as was a free main course eoth every one bought.
We had an excellent meal soft drinks coffees and shared the churros dessert.
Lovely service and excellent food.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Visited with my daughters and had a enjoyable meal. Service good relaxed and kind of informal. Meals could have come out a little quicker however they did have a large table at same time. The portion size was good and quality of food very good. I recommend the coconut chicken was excellent steak cooked perfect only down side was price of steak £16 for a steak is pricey for the style of restaurant or is it more the area?