“Little meal at Chiquito's ”

Chiquito - Cheshire Oaks
Ranked #25 of 145 Restaurants in Ellesmere Port
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We always love coming here the staff are so friendly the food is amazing and it's also where we came on our first date.

Today's meal was the very yummy spicy chicken chimichanga with skin on fries with a sneaky order of onion rings. And my GF had the chicken and chorizo tacos and another sneaky side order of sweet potato fries. Everything was amazing and as always I had to help my GF finish her last few bits (more for me )

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

My partner and Daughter decided on a family day out on Mother's Day which included watching a film, visiting the shops and dining out at a family friendly restaurant. We decided on eating Mexican and went to Chiquito, this was our first visit to this particular chain of restaurants and we weren't disappointed.

We went straight for a main course with my Daughter choosing off the 'teen' menu. I had quesadilla with chilli beef filling, my partner had chicken and pork fajitas and my Daughter a flatbread pizza with a side of rice. All meals were lovely and huge! We then had a Mexican mess dessert which myself and my daughter shared along with the churros from the teen men which we all shared, the desserts again were massive and we simply couldn't finish them but they were gorgeous.

The desserts took a while to come but when they did the waiter apologised and stated that my dessert would be on the house as 'a mum shouldn't have to be kept waiting on Mother's Day, lovely gesture).

We would definitely use this restaurant again when out as a family.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Came back, after a not so good time. Food and service really good. Again, Edward was great. Our server Matty was lovely. Will be returning.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We called for lunch and it was busy we both had chicken fajitas which were lovely but the service was very poor staff standing round laughing and joking while I was. Still waiting for my drink I got up and told them myself

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I visited today with my husband. The food was lovely but a little slow coming out. However the service was excellent Kenny was our waiter and I will say the best waiter ever, such a lovely lad. Will return as I am a frequent customer.