“Wow!”

Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 61
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A unique steakhouse experience -At Miller & Carter we know a thing or two about steak. In fact, we could say that we're one of the best steakhouses in Ellesmere Port. But we'd rather leave that to your judgement.Because once you've tasted our hand-cut, 28-day aged British steaks you'll soon appreciate the care of our farmers, the exacting standards of our butchers and the passion of our chefs. Don't just take our word for it; book a table and decide for yourself.We're right next door to the Cheshire Oaks designer outlet, making us ideal for a spot of post-shopping lunch or dinner.The best of British beef -Our premium-graded British beef is reared on carefully selected, sustainable British farms. So whichever your favourite cut, we can trace every forkful back to the field.
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I am a massive foodie, but unfortunately not a steak lover ! So yes, I’m the oddball in the group that orders fish in a steakhouse !

Anyway, my other half decided to take me here to have the Miller and Carter experience. My first visit and I was not disappointed. The second time we went was in a group and I still had a very positive experience.

We walked in and were greeted and seated straight away. Both times we had really good tables, and excellent service.

I had a burger on my second visit, and WOW!!! The chicken was incredible. The whole dish was cooked to perfection. My other half also had a burger and was absolutely made up that there was a steak in his burger that was so yummy and melt in the mouth!

Will certainly be coming back over and over again! Love it here.

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Service received throughout was not as consistent as previously received at this unit. Had to chase up the waiter on more than one occasion for our drinks and Bill.
Occupancy level was about 30% during my visit so would not team this a reason for a drop in customer focus.
Food quality as always was good.
Did we tip, yes but customer focus does need a little work.

1  Thank Peter D
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

With my mother being a Miller and Carter virgin, i decided to bring her for lunch today.
We were welcomed by a very friendly waiter who took us to our table and explained that someone would be over shortly once we has setteled and got the little one sorted.
Jayne a lovely cheerful and polite waitress came to take order and even went off to find some paper for my 2 year old to make a drawing for her. ❤
Our started came and they were faultless, I had calamari and my mother had the chicken. We both had steak for our mains and again it real was absolutely perfect meal.
A perfect meal with top class service.

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Crystal J, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

First off when we walked into your restaurant we was greeted by 4 members of staff that looked at us like we had something growing out of our heads!!! Our waiter was Karen ... where do we start with Karen first of she was nice... then it all went down hill. She took our drink order which we all decided what we would like my friend wanted DIET Pepsi but Karen insisted on Pepsi MAX! Then when Karen came to take our food order my friend went to say her daughters order first which she snapped at her no not her first you first .... unsure why it had to go around the table in order just take the order like! I think Karen was very rough and hungover .... food was lovely kids stake could of been abit bigger but hey ho! Then comes pudding I was deciding which ice cream I fancied as I was unsure weather to have 2 chocolate and one vanilla or the other way round which then Karen decided for me why don’t I have a mix of them all at this point I was just Fed up off her picking for us I just let her pick for me which I don’t even like strawberry ice cream so what a waste!!!!
Will be returning to a miller and carter but not this one.

1  Thank finleyjaypaul
General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hi finleyjaypaul, thank you for leaving your account of your visit with us. I am saddened that this is how you felt after dining with us. W ehave been experiencing issues wiht our Diet Pepsi so we ave been offering Pepsi Max as an alternative and I will pick this up with Karen and she should be asking if this is ok for you instead of assuming it will be. We take our food orders ina specific way to ensure accuracy and ease for all. THis system works tremednously well and again I will discuss with Karen why it has come across to you in the way it has.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic visit today. Really delicious food, great service, lovely ambiance and lovely wine and new honey beer. We had the special lunch menu which is an absolute bargin! Everything came out hot and was very tasty.
The toilets were lovely and clean too which I think is important to mention, as so many places are awful. The whole experience was fantastic. We will be back.

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Sassynorthwest, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!