“Lovely receptionist..... shame about the rooms!” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel

Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Crewe
West Yorkshire
“Lovely receptionist..... shame about the rooms!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2011

Stayed here for a work training course, and I wasn't impressed at all. My room was very dusty- on the lampshades, the side boards etc... which isnt good when I have allergies! I spent most of the night sneezing. The rooms do not have telephones in them, so its impossible to contact reception if there is a problem which there was for me at 1.30am! I had to go on the internet and locate the hotels telephone number through their website- only good thing is it was not an emergency! There was a lot of noise coming from another room- clapping and banging- which after a hour I had had enough! The walls are that thin I heard someone which I can only assume was in the next room snoring all night!
The receptionist on duty on the Sunday evening- sorry I did not catch your name, was friendly and polite. Also the lady that worked Sunday night was helpful trying to locate the culprits of the noise in the middle of the night. But the rooms are a big let down, and the basics are not being cleaned!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Wiltshire
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

The path from car park to reception was long and uneven. The bedroom was not suitable for disabled - should have had a wet room and the bed should have been able to be lowered or raised.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Bideford, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

I booked a room for a foreign client on the premier website at 3pm for this room, On arrival they wouldnt accept my clients credit card.
I intervened by phone and was told they could not accept a booking on my card which i had secured the room with, but because i had booked it after 1pm they would debit my card for the room .
So in effect my client could not have the room because i could not verify it was my card but they debited my card for the room even though my client was stood in their lobby.
I am still awaiting a reply from Premier Management but nothing so far this is a clever con trick.
I have always stayed with Premier probably 20-30 days a year but not again

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank Robert D
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2011

We stayed here for 5 nights visiting family. We arrived early (8:30am) after a long flight from Canada. Although checkin wasn't until the afternoon, the lady on the desk went to extra effort and allowed us to checkin early. This was a great start to our holiday.

Rooms were clean, comfortable and modern. Wifi was prohibitively expensive. Room rates were reasonable. Breakfast and dinner in the attached restaurant we good and prices reasonable. Some good british beer in tap!

Overall was nice to stay there and we would go back. Recommended.

Room Tip: Went through premier inn website which allowed a preferential price at the risk of being non-refunda...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank cultghost
CreweWestPI, Manager at Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel, responded to this review, 12 October 2011
We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms. Our team members will be pleased to receive your feedback, as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards
Cambridge, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2011

Good location & clean rooms. The breakfast was excellent and of high quality - even though we hadnt been put on the list when we got down there so had to sort that out - not ideal if you're in a rush!

We also only got one towel in a double room. Not a good hotel for forgetful people like us who forgot shampoo and toothpaste as we had to drive to find some!

Ideal hotel for a quick stop-over!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your very kind words, they are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves at Crewe West Premier Inn. I look forward to welcoming you back here in the future. Kind Regards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crewe
3.9 km away
The Hunters Lodge
#3 of 9 in Crewe
3.7 km away
Holiday Inn Express Crewe

Been to Premier Inn Crewe West Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK