Review Highlights
Food good / Atmosphere Poor

Booked a table for 7 when family had visited from London. On arrival we had to find a member of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
LoubyBedfordshire
Bedfordshire
via mobile
Great local

Our group use the ewie as our local. Friendly atmosphere and good prices for drinks and food. Quite... read more

Reviewed 10 August 2018
Dean M
via mobile

All reviews pub restaurant watch the football few occasions food menu lovely meal birthday toilets
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Visited this evening with friends for dinner. Amazing steak! Best in ages! Lovely food, great waitress, fabulous service. Friendly people with a great ambience! Well done!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Although we go to the Ewe and Lamb fairly regularly, we are usually happier with the food. We had sandwich and chips lunch for two with two pints of beer and some nuts for under £17.
The food was ok but we realised half way through that the drinking glasses weren’t clean on the outside of the glass- which made us wonder whether they weren’t clean inside either. The salad was sparse and limp as if it had got warm at some point. We both had a bit of an upset tummy later in the afternoon which we felt
May well be linked to lunch. Would try again but if we have a repeat issue, would probably not do lunch there again
Click below if this was helpful - Thanks

1  Thank Cathinski
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I am going to be away on March 11th (mothers day) so thought I'd take mum out before. As this pub/restaurant is close to my mother's house thought I'd give it a try.
So glad I did... The staff were very friendly and the food excellent. Great atmosphere and a enjoyable time.
Thank you Sheila especially for making my mum's day.
GJ from Amptill

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I attended the ewe and lamb last week for a get together with friend, lovely food, both the chef and the new assistant manager Iona couldn’t of been more helpful with my dietary need as well as helping me carry drink over to our table,will definitely be returning next time I’m in the area, thank you for a lovely afternoon

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Arrived with friends for get together at 3pm thursday 22nd Feb. Ready to order food only to be told kitchen is now closed till 6. Bar staff great but what is going on?

1  Thank David I