3,403 results
All reviews lobby bar animal exhibits thatched roof playa del carmen golf cart jungle atmosphere night life sushi beach club peace and quiet lounge chairs a la carte relaxing vacation travel agent beach area snorkel gear a king size bed
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Shoutouts to Victor Figueroa he offered my husband and I and exceptional stay at your Hotel. He made sure our stay was the the best. Victor made sure that my birthday celebration was the most memorable. He offered great restaurants to visit as well as cites to see. We have let all our friends know about the caring and attentive service provided at your establishment. We will be back for our future celebrations!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Concierge B, Guest Relations Manager at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Dear Nubia B:

We want to thank you for your review. We are honored that you had chosen us to spend your vacations and that we met your highest expectations. We are happy to know that you had a wonderful stay.

Thank you for your comments about our amazing staff, we are always seeking to provide you with the best experiences.

We would be pleased to welcome you back for and other amazing experience.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is unique, for nature and animal lovers.
This hotel is currently being remodeled, so some of the areas look old and unattended, but are bein restored.
It is a big hotel, which involves optional transportation on golf carts or walks through the hotel with amazing views with plants, birds, crocodiles, coatis, raccoons, squirrels, iguanas and many other animals.
Rooms are different and beautiful, I got the top hut with an amazing bed and a 2 person jacuzzi. I added a comment on my reservation commenting we were celebrating our anniversary and they prepared the room with a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate dipped strawberries.
The menu food on the restaurants was amazing and the whole crew and staff make you feel pampered and cared for. Special mention to our waiters Alvaro and Carlos were amazing with the service and their friendly advice and comments, also Simon, Grissel, Lazaro and Edgar. The hostess girls Cheyen and Esperanza were always smiling and giving us great tables. The chef and the barman Manuel, made excellent food and amazing drinks! On the Pool, the beach and the restaurant we were attended by Yuri who was always smiling and serving great food and drinks. The supervision, attention and service of the captains Adrian, Roger and Ochoa made our stay as pleasant as it could be.
I specially want to thank Manuel McLane, the captain in charge of Food and Drinks, who moved his people in order to provide all the hotel guests with excellent service.
Since the hotel beach is a coral reef and you can't get in the sea, there is a van that takes you to a beautiful beach club every 30 minutes or so. There is a hotel bar with food and drinks with also great service for Domingo and Sandra and the whole beach staff.
Night shows are great, not as big as other hotels, but great shows nonetheless.
I will definitely come back, considering that I will find an improved hotel from all the remodeling.
Love the concept and the service that Bel Air provides.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Concierge B, Guest Relations Manager at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Cristopherusm:

We really appreciate your time to share such a wonderful review about your stay with us, and we feel honored that you gave us the unique opportunity to be your destination choice.

It was an absolute pleasure to provide you with unforgettable days in our paradise and we feel glad to realize that everything you experienced, from food to our facilities was the perfect setting for this special trip.

We wish you all the best, and hope to welcome you back to Bel Air Xpuha Riviera Maya, many times in the years to come!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Bel Air Xpu Ha. It really is a special hotel you don't find everywhere in the area of a former zoo. For us, this hotel had everything we needed. The personal and service was always there for us.
Above all, Abigail made this stay so special for us!! She always found the right way to motivate us and her entertainment program was awesome. We will never forget and even went back home as bachata dancers. Thank you!

Bests,
Steffen

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steffen R
Concierge B, Guest Relations Manager at Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear steffen R:

It has been a great pleasure to receive your warm review describing your most recent vacation at Bel Air Xpuha Riviera Maya.

We value your feedback and are delighted to read that you particularly appreciated our service; especially from the people that you mentioned, who will be recognized for their outstanding service provided.

I will be sure to show my team your kind words, and we hope to see you return in the future!

Best Regards

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Many failures that I won't waste my time writing about. They need to improve massively their logistics and food quality. Among other things that I can't be bothered to write about. Very dissapointed in general.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear lamugne:

Thank you for the time taken to share your valuable feedback with us, please know your review is very important to evaluate our hotel and services. We take pride in offering the highest level of service and we always want our guests to feel welcome. Our service is designed to be timely, efficient and informative, our staff is committed to excellence by providing our guests with the finest level of hospitality and personal service.

However, it is very disappointing to receive such comments about the quality of the resort; we are deeply sorry that we did not live up to the expectations that you have so rightfully set before us.

Please know that we do not strive for mediocrity, so we will use your comments to ensure that we are providing our guests with the very best.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Many things in my room were broken. Huge hole in the front door, broken faucet handle the bell boy fixed upon entering, ac couldn’t be adjusted because thermostat wasn’t working properly... it was either on super cold or off. Cracks in glass shelf in bathroom, towels were so old they appeared grayish. I waited over 30 minutes for a golf cart both days I was here and when I finally called reception they just told me people were checking in. This caused me to be late for work because reception was too far of a walk. Yet I saw like 20 I used golf carts that could be operated sitting in a lot, instead they only had one going for the entire resort. The curtain for my sliding glass door was broken. Should I keep going?

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 128donnav:

Thank you for your recent review of our resort, your comments and feedback are truly appreciated.

Our mission is to make every stay as close to perfection as possible ensuring our guests with the most relaxing experience and it is disappointing that your experiences fell below your expectations mentioning the service received.

We take pride in offering the highest level of service and we always want our guests to feel welcome. Our service is designed to be timely, efficient and informative; we are sorry that you were not provided with this level of excellence. It is very disappointing to receive such comments about the quality of the service received.

We are deeply sorry that we did not live up to the expectations that you have so rightfully set before us.

Kind Regards.