Hotel San Clemente
US$ 79
Hotel Tunich Beh(Valladolid)
US$ 63
US$ 61
Hotel Quinta Marciala(Valladolid)(Great Value!)
US$ 33
  • Breakfast included
US$ 73
US$ 71
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2010

It is a basic 2 or possibly 3 star hotel with a small pool and simple decoration. The room was clean, comfortable and reasonably large with a decent ceiling fan (my TV worked fine).

It is very centrally located for the church and the main square and restaurants (try the Hotel El Meson del Marques which has a great restaurant situated around a lovely courtyard - very romantic).

The hotel also has an enclosed car parking so your car is not left on the streets at night

As a solo traveller I paid 320 Mexican pesos (approx US$ 27) for a night without breakfast. Yes if I could afford at least 700 Mexican pesos a night I would have preferred to stay at the 4 Star Hotel El Meson del Marques.

You get what you pay for and the San Clemente is fine for a night on the way to or from Cancun but you probably would not want to spend a whole holiday here.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Bluebirdfan
Reviewed 8 October 2010

we weren't expecting a resort (we were driving there from Cancun) but what we found was severely under our expectations. the best thing about the hotel is it's location; it's almost right on top of the main square, so we were always very close to everything. But there was an AC unit that didn't work, a TV that didn't work, a pool that was currently off limits, and rooms that did not seem very secure, so we were afraid for our passports and valuables (I think we ending up just taking them with us when we went somewhere in Valladolid). It seemed like a pretty run down place, however, it was also pretty cheap, I think around $30/night, so we weren't expecting much. Still, we were expecting more than we got. There is also a breakfast, but it's not worth the money. Unfortunately we had to do it one morning because we were leaving really early, and nothing else was open. Anyway, if you're in Valladolid, unless you're on a really tight budget, I'd suggest staying somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2010

The best thing about this hotel is the pool which is a godsend in the Yucatan heat. The rooms themselves are nothing special but acceptable with firm beds and furnishings. The ceiling fan was quite low and I got a cut from it when I raised my hand too high.. The air con was very cold, too cold infact and it was not possible to adjust the temperature. The hot water bathroom could have done with a makeover - taps were limescale covered and rusting. There's a good wi fi connection. Overpriced breakfast is available. If it wasn't for the pool it would be overpriced but with it it's a good choice. There are nice views of the cathedral especially at night when it's lit up.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Supadappa
Reviewed 21 January 2010

We stayed one night (Three Kings Day). It was about 440 pesos. Room was moderately clean. TV was completely non-functional, not sure why it was in the room. Nice common areas within the hotel courtyard and terrace. Great location and free monitored parking. Good WiFi signal.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2009

I stayed at this hotel for one night as part of a package holiday touring round Mexico for 2 weeks so I have no idea of the cost, and I didn't come across the staff so I have no idea what the service was like. It is a simple hotel with a simple pool and decoration. But the rooms hit above their weight, they were spacious, comfy and clean. It was very well placed for restaurants and pleasant walks around the town. You probably wouldn't want to spend a whole holiday here but it is fine for a few nights.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends