Just returned home from one week at the Grand Palladium and have to say for the most part it was a very relaxing and enjoyable time. We met some great people from all over Canada and the USA. The adult pool I have to say was the best place to be. The bartender at the adult pool made the best drinks anywhere on the resort. What I like the most about the adult pool is that you can sit in the very comfy lounge chairs and still enjoy the ocean view and the ocean breezes. When it comes to the food - it's just ok - you can always find something you like so you never go hungry. I did get some kind of stomach thing happending one day and thought that it must of been something I ate. One week was definitely enough at this resort.
Just three real complaints. Upon our arrival at 3am in the morning. We were given a room key and told our luggage would be brought to our room. We found our room and entered - and to our surprise the room was already occupied. Needless to say we did not stick around long - we promptly went back to the front desk to let them know their mistake - the could of cared less about it. Just said Oh, here take this other room and gave us a new room. No appologies nothing. Our second room was unoccupied - thank goodness as we were rather exhausted. Our room faced the Royal Suites near their outdoor dining area. On our fifth night at the resort at 2am in the morning the hotel decides that they are going to fumigate the kitchen area. This is a very loud process and woke everyone up on that side of the hotel. That did not impress me either. And our last issue was wake up calls at 8am in the morning which we did not ask for. Our first two mornings we got wakeup calls. When I phoned down - of course no one knew nothing. So from then on we just unplug our phone at night. If the management is reading this review - I would suggest that you listen to your guests problems that were experienced at your hotel and improve on your customer service.
The hotel also has two showers for late check out guests. This is a great option however not nearly enough showers for everyone wanting to use them. We did want a late check out but were refused one due to the hotel being book.
These issues were experienced did not take away for the great time we had they are just worth mentioning in hopes that the management will read this review and take notes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa is located on a spectacular property that offers a 300 meter long private Pacific beach, from which guests can witness stunning sunsets. The construction of the hotel has maintained the natural flora and fauna of the area to provide an extraordinary setting for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Vallarta Resort And Spa
- Palladium Vallarta Hotel Punta De Mita
- Palladium Vallarta Puerto
- Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa
- Palladium Puerto Vallarta
- Viva Vallarta
- Hotel Palladium Vallarta
- Club Viva Vallarta
- Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa Punta De Mita, Riviera Nayarit, Mexico