US$ 72
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$ 54
US$ 51
Autel Rio Inn(Piedras Negras)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
US$ 54
US$ 73
US$ 61
Agoda.com
Quinta San Carlos Inn(Piedras Negras)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 48
Barrokas Inn(Piedras Negras)
US$ 53
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2014

I arrived at this hotel after an exhausting six hour bus ride, and frankly was very surprised to learn that a room would cost me $93.00. I should have followed my first instinct which had been to cross the border that evening but I was just too tired.to deal with that. My room had two queen beds and both mattresses were covered by a plastic liner. Are the usual patrons of this hotel into kinky watersports? I know I'm not, and I can think of no other reason for this. The damn bed crackled every time I rolled over.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jeffrey G
ElsaAcosta, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Piedras Negras, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2014

Dear Jeffrey G

We appreciate you taking the time to write your comments about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Piedras Negras.

We are very sorry for not having accomplished our goal is your satisfaction.
Regarding the rate you pay will comment that it is much easier to find early booking discounts as our regular weekday high occupancy rate increase causes.
With pleasure we will follow up the comment of your bed mattress was not to his liking.
Beforehand we offer a sincere apology, hope soon.

General Management

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel and I liked it because it had an excellent location, first of all. It's clean, I love the indoor pool, the gym is awesome, and I'm definitely returning to this hotel. It has friendly people. Excellent, healthy breakfast, and I loved the stay in this hotel. Thank you very much!

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank kari1075
ElsaAcosta, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Piedras Negras, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments , we are glad that you enjoyed your stay at this hotel.
My Best Regards
EA

Reviewed 3 September 2013

the hotel was very clean, staff friendly and willing to help. good Breakfast selection, secure entrance. overall good experience, check out was on time as well as check in. hallways were a bit warm, but room a/c was fine

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank GeneralManagerslw
ElsaAcosta, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Piedras Negras, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Guest

Thanks for your fedback!! we are glad that we were up to your expectations, your comments will be shared with the rest of the team!!

We look forward to see you soon.!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2012

Clean and helpful hotel with good security in area with some risks
Andres was extrellemt helpful
Check out is slow eg 15 min so allow for it

Room Tip: If your nervous - get a room on the back Watching Mexican Marines tooled up ready for the drug war is probably what you don't want to look out on
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I am and American. I found that most if not all the personal at the front desk spoke English.
Wow what a relief. The hotel was very clean. This hotel is truly and oasis in the middle of a boarder town. I would like to say a special thank you for all your help Gaby, Brenda, Carla, Mario, and the many others that made our stay so wonderful.
The room was clean and cleaned very well everyday. the staff was very trustworthy. i almost forgot what a bed i slept so well i wanted to take it home with me.
very nice sized swimming pool my son and i had a blast.
I have stayed in Piedras Negras several times this is by far the best Hotel for the money.

Room Tip: just tell the front desk people what you want and what you need you will get it !
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family