All reviews the air conditioning front desk nice bar shuttle gym airport lobby
Reviewed 10 December 2017

I came here to visit family I had never met before. They have a really good restaurant in the lobby. Breakfast is delicious and lunch. Never went for dinner, so I can't say anything on that. On my first day there, I was walking out of the restaurant and the gentleman at the lobby walked up to me and informed me that they had a gym and a pool. I found that was so sweet and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Francisco H, Director General at Baymont By Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Dear Guest

We apreciate Your opinión about this hotel, we´re glady to know our services could cover your needs and expectations, specially for breakfast and lunch.

We'll continue to do our best to give you an excellent experience so that when you come back at this hotel you can feel in house again.

Best regards.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Spent 3 nites here while on business. Knew I was going to be comfortable here when I walked in the front door. Shuttle picked me up at the airport and after a short ride, we entered the clean and cool lobby. The porter was quick with the bags and the counter staff was friendly and multi-lingual. Room was clean and the air-conditioning was keeping up nicely. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was spotless. My room did NOT have a refrigerator. A bottle of water was provided and left in the room daily by the cleaning staff. Restaurant is good! Breakfast is a very respectable buffet. Dinner menu offers local cuisine (my fave) and international fare.

Pool looked nice and was being well-tended. There's a pantry near the front desk with snacks and drinks for sale. There's a nice bar (lounge) just off the lobby but it did not appear busy during the week nites that I was there. The exercise facility looked better than many I see these days in hotels.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Francisco H, Director General at Baymont By Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear guest

Thank you very much for your comments, we are very pleassed to know that the hotel has been liked to you.

As well as staff has been able to provide you our services in an efficient way

we hope to see you son in this your house and we hope to be able to surprise you again

Best regards.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Was pleasantly surprised after reading the reviews. Stayed for 1 week due to work and didn't have 1 complaint du ring my stay. Food is good, also a nice bar. Staff were friendly. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Francisco Javie... H, General Manager at Baymont By Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2016

Dear Guest.

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion with us and other travelers.
The Baymont Inn & Suites LZC staff will continue to work to give our best in quality and service to cover your needs of stay on each of his visits to this city.

Francisco Hernández
Hotel Director

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel is a good standard hotel with facilities you need and a good restaurant. This is my second stay for business, and what lifts the rating from a 4 to a 5 is simply due to the amazing Miguel. He picks you up at the airport and is always very friendly and putting in best efforts to make you feel welcome.

Id really recommend this hotel for its genuine and welcoming people.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Francisco H, Hotel Director at Baymont By Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Dear Guest

I´d like to appreciate you kind review. It´s our pleasure to offer you the best service in the city so that, you can feel like home during you stay every time you visit us, we will continue to do our best effort to give you the best stay in this your home. We'll send your comment to our co-worker Miguel who will be proud to know that their effort is valuable for you.

Francisco Hernández
Hotel Director

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Currently slowly but surely being renovated. Not a great hotel, certainly not for holidays or recreational purposes, but in principle as good as it gets in a place like Lazaro Cardenas. Service is average at best, breakfast is actually rather good.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Francisco H, Hotel Director at Baymont By Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

DEAR GUEST
We appreciate your comments and thank you for letting us know his experience in Baymont Inn & Suites Lázaro Cárdenas in fact we are in remodeling process trying to be a better hotel to offer you an excelent service I like to know that our hotel is a good place in this City and our breakfast it was to your like.

Have a nice day