Open today: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$ 99.00
from US$ 90.74
from US$ 42.34
More Info
All reviews the entire experience beef wine tasting mushrooms facility vines process winery
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2021 via mobile

Excellent place, everything was great: the hotel room, the winery, the restaurant, and the attention and disposition of all the crew in the place, in special Mr. Juan Caceres, who is in charge of the service in the swimming pool. We wiil be back soon for another great stay in Tres Raices.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

It wasn’t clear from their website but each small pour for their tasting is 80 pesos, plus they stick you for any water you drink. We finally just ordered one bottle of white wine and the cheese and meat plate and sat outside. Uneven service but the setting and food and wine were delicious. They need a good manager!

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

Things could not have been better at Tres Raices today. The grounds and facility are drop dead gorgeous- an oasis in the middle of nowhere outside San Miguel De Allende. We arrived a few minutes early and we were taken to a comfortable seating area and offered a glass of white wine while we waited.

Our guide Isabel effortlessly took us on a short walk through the grape vines up to a lovely observation area that overlooked the vineyard. She promptly presented us with two wines to taste and told us about them and the grapes that are grown here.

We were then taken to a unique antique door from India where we entered into a gorgeous hallway and made our way to the production area before descending into the climate controlled cellar. The tour was a such a seamless experience.

Next came the most amazing and delicious five course gourmet tasting menu paired with excellent wines. The entire experience and food would rival any high end restaurant almost anywhere. Isabel was not only knowledgeable about the wine but the food as well. She explained in detail each course and how it was prepared. Having been to Italy and France to learn about wine making, Isabel knew what she was talking about.

I won’t go into specifics of each course but we started out with seared tuna, followed by pork belly, beef and mushrooms, mini wagu beef burger and a refreshing desert. Each course was accompanied by a generous pour of the paired wine.

Just an incredible experience! All COVID-19 protocols were strictly enforced!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 11 April 2021

It seems the management has trained the staff to increase profits by pouring smaller glasses this is the third time it’s happens and for 180 pesos a glass it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen in a restaurant
And when I asked for more ketchup with my fries the same waiter I complain to last time about giving me a very small glass of wine completely ignored me when I asked him again for extra ketchup he totally ignored me and my request I brought all this up to the managers attention and told him of my experience which he ignored another genius. I’ve never called back and you should know about my experience the service under attempt to increase profits so sad

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

My family has always liked the wine and food culture, we love to go to new places and try new things, specially if it involves wine, we’ve been to tons of vineyards around Mexico and we always learn a bit more.
Today we went to Tres Raíces, a vineyard in Dolores, and once again we were impressed by the incredible food and wine we had. We had the Mediterranean panela cheese as a starter, the tasting of five wines with food, the fettuccine with salmon and burrata, and for dessert, the chocolate sphere and the cake of the house, which was simply the star of the show. I’ve tried tons of cheesecakes in my life, cause it’s my favourite kind of cake, and never had I seen such texture with that perfect slight hint of sweetness, if you go you definitely have to try it! Recommended by a cheesecake lover!
The portions of food were quite decent in relation to the price; the service was also very good.
We had a really nice time, we’ll definitely come back, hungry.