Casa Flores
US$ 98
US$ 84
US$ 82
  • Pool
Hotel Casa Blanca(Ajijic)(Great Value!)
US$ 59
US$ 57
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Perico(Ajijic)(Great Value!)
US$ 44
US$ 43
  • Pool
Villa Del Angel(Ajijic)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgarden lodgehome away from homeother guestsmade to order breakfastwonderful placeexceeded our expectationswonderful breakfastlake chapalaeach morningfernandostevemexicoplazavillagehostsanctuaryheart
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Just got back from a weekend with friends at this wonderful B&B. Everything was perfect and the delightful hosts Steve and Fernando could not have been more attentive or informative. The rooms are beautiful and well appointed, each with its own theme, with lovely comfortable beds and the best quality linens. All rooms surround a sparking pool and gardens with fruit trees and flowers galore.. The breakfast was a gourmet feast with lots of options, both Mexican and international - just delicious! Oh and did I mention that the rates are very affordable? You must stay at the Casa de las Flores if you ever visit Ajijic. It will be the highlight your trip!!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Fernando G, Front Office Manager at Casa Flores, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2016

Thank you for your comments, it's a really honor to read this, now you know our place and you can come back any time, let us surprise you again! !!

Reviewed 19 November 2012

I can only add to all the glowing reviews. Casa Flores is one of the nicest places I've stayed at. From the warm & hospitable inn keepers (Steve & Fernando), excellent staff, lush garden environment with patios, porches overlooking the swimming pool, lovely breakfasts of fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs, coffee, the overall feel of Casa Flores makes you feel at home & comfy in a lovely, charming environment.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Fernando G, General Manager at Casa Flores, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Warm and hospitable, thank you for your words friend!! All our staff still working so hard for stay on the top. Our compromise it's that. Give you quality and and the best of us.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

Steve, co-host welcomed me with warmth. My room was beautiful. In fact, all the rooms are lovely.... interesting ambiance with artifacts collected from all over the world. The breakfast each morning was freshly cooked starting with a fresh fruit salad. Steve went above and beyond to be helpful to me in finding my way around my new "temporary" home of Ajijic. I will now always count him as a friend. I strongly recommend that you spend time here. I was thrilled that I found Casa Flores.

Room Tip: They all looked lovely to me.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

Of curse you can always find a good friends at CASA FLORES, and you will find detailed to the same attention after all our staff, you can come back any time , we are be waiting for you !!

Reviewed 15 November 2012

Casa de las Flores was the most awesome stay I have ever had! The owners Steve & Fernando are the most accommodating and pleasant people I have ever met. The bed and breakfast was very clean and a home away from home. They made us home-made breakfast every morning; anything we wanted and it was always very good. I was in Mexico for a competition and could not have been more comfortable and ready to compete! This place is beautiful!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Fernando G, Front Office Manager at Casa Flores, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Home away from home, thank you for that words, we just want to give the best of us make you a good experience. You should come back again and time.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

There aren't really any words that can describe how amazing Casa de las Flores is. Steve and Fernando were incredible hosts but Steve especially (as we spent more time with him), he was just always there and willing to help. I was in the area to compete in the Sr. World Water Ski Championships and we were lucky enough to have myself and 8 of my fellow competitors staying here. Because our competition schedule changed every day, each evening Steve would check in with us to see what time we needed breakfast. The ambiance they have created here is warm, friendly and just a complete escape from everything. I felt as though Steve was as much a part of our group as anyone staying there. Truly a great guy!

As for the area. You here varying things before visiting this area but it truly was wonderful. We only drove our car to and from the lake for the competition. Other than that, we walked everywhere, day or night. The restaurants in the area are great and the people area very friendly. There is nothing to worry about.

I could envision a trip back here for no specific reason other than to enjoy this property and the area once again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

It's a good idea come back just for enjoi! Our actual staff is always ready for give you our characteristic warm ambiance and more, Casa Flores and Ajijic it's always waiting for you !!!