“Great service and food”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 19
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Menu in English and Spanish. Sit outside and people watch. On the town square with church and several other restaurants and shops

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This is the place for a relaxing wonderful dinner. The offerings are gourmet and never ordinary. The service is great and they owners are concerned that you have a great dining experience.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Only a short distance away from their former location, Ninette now enjoys a much larger space with a finer ambiance. The first time we ate there was for dinner. The food was
well-prepared, and the service was excellent. The portions were on the small side, so
I would not rate the restaurant as a great value for the money.
When we went for lunch there was a completely different menu. We ate "gourmet
hamburgers<" which were well-prepared, but not generous in size.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

The restaurant is absolutely wonderful.
Last year we celebrated my birthday at this restaurant and I couldn't be happier with the food, service, music and the whole atmosphere. The owner and the staff were so accommodating and professional, that I would love to spend my birthday there again.
The food is delicious and the prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Drmbd627
Reviewed 26 April 2015

... Tucked inside the Casa de Sol B + B, its new-ish location.
Tastes and feels French. Intimate setting, service is attentive and very unobtrusive. An original concept of a half size portion of a lovely meal is just right for lunch. My steak was tender, flavourful and cooked to perfection. I look forward to returning on a Saturday evening to enjoy a musical accompaniment to a wonderful meal.

2  Thank Barbara H