“Its new location is wonderful”
Review of El Jardin de Ninette - MOVED

El Jardin de Ninette
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 19
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2015

Only a short distance away from their former location, Ninette now enjoys a much larger space with a finer ambiance. The first time we ate there was for dinner. The food was
well-prepared, and the service was excellent. The portions were on the small side, so
I would not rate the restaurant as a great value for the money.
When we went for lunch there was a completely different menu. We ate "gourmet
hamburgers<" which were well-prepared, but not generous in size.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

The restaurant is absolutely wonderful.
Last year we celebrated my birthday at this restaurant and I couldn't be happier with the food, service, music and the whole atmosphere. The owner and the staff were so accommodating and professional, that I would love to spend my birthday there again.
The food is delicious and the prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Drmbd627
Reviewed 26 April 2015

... Tucked inside the Casa de Sol B + B, its new-ish location.
Tastes and feels French. Intimate setting, service is attentive and very unobtrusive. An original concept of a half size portion of a lovely meal is just right for lunch. My steak was tender, flavourful and cooked to perfection. I look forward to returning on a Saturday evening to enjoy a musical accompaniment to a wonderful meal.

2  Thank Barbara H
Reviewed 16 April 2015

I am a New Yorker and was very impressed by the quality of the the food, the presentation of the food, and of course the delicious taste the service.
A place I look forward to returning when when I come next February

1  Thank starrtreks
Reviewed 4 March 2015

We went on a Saturday night, and I had been expecting something really special, having read the reviews here. First, if you're going be advised that this is not a casual restaurant. Ladies and their escorts should dress accordingly: no jeans for men, wear a shirt that buttons (preferably long sleeved) and the ladies should wear skirts or good pants. The menu is limited to half a dozen entrees and appetizers, all imaginative. I had the coffee-rubbed pork chops which were meaty and flavorful. My wife had fish, which was good but not amazing. The room was well decorated and the tables well spaced. As noted by others, the service was very attentive. The best part of the evening for us was a three-piece group of musicians who played in an Arabic/flamenco mode (though two of the tunes were from Fiddler on the Roof); they were supplemented at times by a talented female flamenco dancer, and the entire show was very well done. For a special evening, we recommend Ninette's.