US$ 185
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeautiful hotelrooms are hugebest hotel in townan oasisasaobajafencebordergroundsjacuzzi
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful place. Wish we could have stayed a little longer. Staff was very friendly and our room was beautiful and HUGE! I would definitely recommend this spa. It's literally just across the board

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2017

with all these great reviews, i was expecting something really special here. the place is beautiful for sure, but the service sure needs improvement.

we stayed here right before Christmas and it was COLD in the room. two different people came up to reset the thermostat, but the room never did warm up. as we were checking out, Mariana at the front desk even made a joke about how cold the rooms were. NOT FUNNY, Mariana. not funny.

i found food in the room from the previous guest (or two) and the room service could not even bother restocking the kleenex, and really skimped on the towels.

but the worst experience was the dinner at the hotel restaurant, where the "maitre-d" looking guy kept interrupting us during our meal. finally, when he came back a FOURTH time right as dessert was served, that really wrecked the EXPENSIVE evening.

very sad, since we have had breakfast and lunch there several times and really enjoyed it. never again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I really wanted to stay at this hotel. I'm traveling with a small service animal. I was told they don't allow dogs. I explained my dog was not a pet, was a service animal who is necessary because I am handicapped and that I had the necessary certificate. It didn't matter. Very disappointing.

Stayed: November 2017
3  Thank sandymmw
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located at the top of a hill in Tecate, just a few meters from the US border fence. The premise itself is nice, quiet new and clean. Didn't try the pool, put looked comfy. The rooms are huge, bed is great. The free brakfast included in the rate is OK. The gym area offers what you need. Only 4 points because of the staff: working motivation seems not to be the highest motivation at the front desk.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I love this place. It was our second time here. And as a gay couple, it was nice to feel welcome. This time we decided to bring family with us. They loved it too. The place always seems empty even though they claim they are fully booked, but that is fine with me. The quietness is intoxicating. The romance is perfect. The pool is amazing. And its a great place to take beautiful pictures. I am so happy to have found this place. I love coming here to relax. And I love that the restaurant is so cheap.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple