Stayed for three nights for granddaughters dance competition. Hotels were at a premium. The first room I was assigned was in the “basement “. I was shocked when I opened the door. It was a dark corner room with old delapidated fixtures and bedding. I had to stand on a chair to reach the heating unit. In despair I asked for another room. I was then assigned another room on second floor. The hallway smelling really bad from the smokers coming in and out the end door. The smoke was not just cigarettes. When my daughter arrived earlier in the day her room had not been cleaned. After dance that evening she returned to her room to find it had still not been cleaned. She and I were moved up another floor. I would estimate that all the dancers and moms who stayed here had problems with their rooms. Breakfast was not the best. Pillows were stinky and very old.
I understand that older hotels are struggling with competition with newer hotels. But a little effort with cleanliness and updates would go a long way.
Don’t stay here. More
- Free Wifi