“Get the chicken bucket”

Ranked #9 of 24 Restaurants in Melfort
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Fast friendly service even when close to closing ,The chicken rocks and the counter-staff will set you up with a beverage if your going to wait for your order,clean and just renovated .

Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick lunch between hockey games and the service was pleasant, quick and the food was hot and fresh. No complaints

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Visited this A&W last night. I was delighted by the excellent service and yummy food. Even my plain cheese burger was perfectly made, with crispy bacon (as requested). I order plain burger every time I go for fast food and this burger was the best burger I've ever tried. We ordered 3 combos and all of the sides were looking and tasting great. I have never tried aw onion rings before but yesterday's experience will make me go to A&Ws again.
Thanks for such great experience.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

When we arrived at restaraunt we were greeted by a very friendly lady who took our order promptly and got our order correct the first time. Our food was quick and hot and very fresh. When we were about to leave she told us to have a great day. The staff were very personable and provided great service throughout. When coming through Melfort again I would definately stop here to eat again.

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

This restaurant was blazing hot inside with no sign of warning on the door. No explanation given nor apology offered. Just food delivered and you wilted and literally lost your appetite while trying to eat in this furnace of a place.

We should have just walked away, but we were on a road trip and couldn't afford to do that.

The food met the A&W standards...maybe. My french fry bag was less than half full of very limp greasy fries. My grandpa burger kept dripping grease. Maybe the staff was so hot they just didn't care.

In typical A&W fashion our drinks came cool without ice but were quite warm before our burgers were half consumed.