“Excellent Food”

TJ's Pizza Melfort
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Melfort
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Every time I go to TJs I always am greeted with a smile and everyone is friendly. Plus the pizza is top notch.

Marie M, Owner at TJ's Pizza Melfort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Nice place for coffee and pizza. Clean lots of seating. Washroom very clean. Good service. Great location on main street Melfort.

Marie M, Owner at TJ's Pizza Melfort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you Caroll! We take pride in doing our best! I will pass along this review with my staff as a pat on the back they deserve!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have bought most of my pizza to go, I call and it has never been late, always fresh out of the oven. I have eaten in a time or two, for a quick lunch, just for a slice, the portion are more than adiquite, and as we ate I noticed that fresh pizzas where coming out all the while. The service is very friendly and always with a smile. Service means a lot to me and they aced it.

Marie M, Owner at TJ's Pizza Melfort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for your review! We are always striving to be the best and appreciate you sharing your experiences!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

we usually order and pick up pizza from the restaurant but this summer we have dined in a couple of times. Excellent meal and service. In addition the owners are huge supporters of many fundraising projects in town which is another reason we support. But the food is the biggest reason.

Marie M, Owner at TJ's Pizza Melfort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for your review Jimmy! We are proud to be a part of our community and thank you for recognizing some of the things we do! And we aim to please by being the best tasting pizza in the Melfort and surrounding area! Thanks again!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

It was a good stop by at this pizza place. A friendly staff with a clean place plus the good pizza it's a two thumbs up for me.

Thank you Juliet! We work hard at keeping the restaurant clean all throughout our building! Taking care of small details shows we take take care of the big ones too like serving deliscious pizza!