“Home Cookin'”
Review of Nickle's Corner

Nickle's Corner
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Melfort
Reviewed 15 April 2018

I usually get take-out from here and I enjoy the food every time. The meatloaf is great and comes with home fries and is covered in a nice gravy rather than the red sauce. The monte cristo is the best one I've had anywhere. My wife likes to order the rueben sandwich and Nickle burger, both good. All staff here are nice and treat you like family which is why I come back. I would rather support a local family restaurant with good food than support a large franchise with frozen food and gimmicks.

I'll be back for some take-out soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Homemade food... I had meatloaf as a plate not sandwich. Tasty! The fries are homemade.

My colleague had a “really good” burger.

We had some terrific lemon meringue pie (homemade) to top things off.

Everyone is exceptionally friendly... coming by to assure our happiness.

Special thanks to our terrific server, Bev who was professional, highly efficient and friendly. It’s a go-to place!

1  Thank Harvey C
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Homemade meals, locally sourced ingredients. Even the perogies! Friendly staff, good coffee. Really appreciated the decor as well. They also have a private room for up to thirty people. We are looking forward to our next time there and trying some more of the reasonably priced, tasty menu choices.

1  Thank Rob_Lynn_Colyn
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Great location in Melfort. Very clean and well kept restaurant. Food is home made with a few choices. Good soups and desserts both home made from local products. Good hours great breakfast served daily. fair amount of parking but can park on side street which is very close.

1  Thank Caroll K
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have had the opportunity to eat here twice, my lunch came in a timely manner and was very tasty. My dinner was delicious as well. The server was helpful, and the casual atmosphere worked well for the situation and time frame I had available.

1  Thank Joanne,Bob W