Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2018

No Wifi in my room, pull out bed was so uncomfortable (could feel every spring and creaked with every movement), and no staff came to clean or restock the towels during my stay. The food was ok but not enough.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
LeMontagnardSutton, Responsable réception at Le Montagnard, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2018

Hi, we always try to give a better service, and I am sorry to hear that your stay at le Montagnard was not up to your expectations.
Could you indicate us which room you where staying in, so we may change the craking matress.
Hope to hear back from you,
Best regards,
Simon

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Myself and a group of friends just stayed at Le Montagnard this past weekend. We rented one of the apartments, which was clean and had everything we needed. Staff were friendly and helpful. The snow conditions didn't cooperate for us, so the hot tub was a welcome amenity. Apartment was cozy, had everything we needed and was very close to the mountain. Thanks for a good stay!

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed a few nights with a friend to ride.
Room was great, clean and a good size.
Hot tub was hard to keep warm on such a cold night not their issues.
Staff was friendly and very nice... and every staff member were pretty cute girls, so as 2 guys on the road it's nice..
I would stay there again if I come back.
Close to the hill or they have a shuttle if you don't have a car

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
LeMontagnardSutton, Propriétaire at Le Montagnard, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Wow ...thank you for those good comments ...I will let my Team know it, specially the Front Desk employees!

Pierre

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I don't enjoy leaving a negative review for any small business owner as I recognize how important favourable recommendations are to drive new business from the uninitiated. I especially empathize with hotel owners as reviews can be incredibly unfair and the experience so subjective. Some people are just unreasonable. Full disclosure, I'm at the stage of life where I've has the privilege of staying in the comfort of some very fine hotels the world over. That said, over the last 40-plus years, I've spent my share of nights at the likes of 'Motel 6,' so I feel I'm imminently qualified to distinguish low price from low value. Sadly, Le Montagnard, for me, falls into the latter category of low value. Poor value, to be more precise. My recent one night stay at the hotel cost a considerable $374.85. While I wasn't expecting the Ritz Carlton, I do think it fair to have expected the hotel unit to have proper finishings, to be clean, and to have a usual supply of amenities like toilet tissue. In this case, we were given a ground floor unit in a two story a-frame cottage. The unit was in disrepair and seemed in the midst of incomplete renovations with green painter's tape across the floor and tiles with seams that had yet to even be grouted. There was an unpleasant (gross) odour in the air despite a dehumidifier prominently chugging away in the hallway. Amenities in the rather cramped washroom included a wall dispenser for hand soap and 3/4 of a roll of toilet paper. To be fair, the hotel gave us more toilet paper after going to the reception desk to pick it up. The unit included a small kitchenette with some dishes with which to have breakfast. I was rather taken by a sign affixed above the sink warning that improperly washed dishes would result in an additional $25 charge. I wonder then whose responsibility it was to clean away the several dead flies I found in the bathtub. Surely, a better job could be done to ensure a basic level of cleanliness. Despite my best intentions to be a good citizen, a broken dishwasher added insult to injury. Another major nit for me was the lack of any sound isolation between units. I can only assume the guests staying in the unit above us we're practicing parkour or herding elephants or both. Again, not the end of the world but definitely not something you'd expect at this price point. If my night's stay was 1/3 the cost, would I say it represents fair value? Maybe, but it's still not for me. Unfortunately, I can't see returning to Le Montagnard at any price until these issues are addressed. I do think they have a nice property and I believe they are well-intentioned. With minimal effort, I think they can do a lot better.

Date of stay: September 2017
2  Thank Foodiecad
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Just returned from Sutton; attended a family reunion. The grounds and units were lovely and Pierre and staff amazing. The pool was a great meeting spot with nice shaded areas for full on sun days. Extremely comfortable beds and a great buffet breakfast. Would highly recommend.

Room tip: Stayed in the 500 sq. ft suite; two queen size beds and a very comfortable pullout. Small fridge, toaster oven, and some dishes.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
LeMontagnardSutton, Propriétaire at Le Montagnard, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you for these good comments .. I will forward these comments to my staff!

Pierre