All reviewshighway sidehardwood floorseggssausagenext doornice hotelhotel is locatedbusiness tripmany optionscomfortable bedsyogurtloved this hotellast weekthe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppingnight's sleepgas station
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night passing through on our way home from an east coast road trip. After many hit and miss mom and pop motel stays during our trip, it was nice to spend a night in a nice clean, modern hotel. Very nice room with stylish decore and modern amenities. Staff was courteous and efficient. Substantial hot and cold breakfast included. Great value for the money.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Silvia R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saint-Hyacinthe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your review. I am extremelly happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Saint Hyacinthe and look forward to welcome you and your family back in the near future!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

very comfortable beds & room. good breakfast with lots of choices. I have one word for management...why don't you put quieter closing doors on the rooms...do you know how irritating it is to be woken up again & again in the night by late arrivals who let their room door slam!
they allow your dog, there is a charge of $30. which is fine.
check in speaks english without getting snuffy about it.
there is some food places to walk to that are excellent. we went to Mia Pasta and got fresh made pasta dish for take out...it was excellent.
we will be staying here again on our way through..despite the slamming door issue.
the beds are so nice, the pillows are too !
oh there is fridge to keep your items cold for the next day.
oh and although on the highway, the noise from it is not bad.

Room Tip: we stayed twice and we liked the king with walk in shower ! on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank yuo for sharing your comments with other guest in teh Trip advisor community. You have covered every aspect of your entire stay and i ma extremelly happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us while traveling through to the coast!. I look forward to welcome you back in teh near future.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

Stayed here for one night in a suite with my husband and toddler. Room was spacious and modern. It had all the amenities that we needed for our stay.

Breakfast is included and there are lots of options, hot and cold.

Staff was very helpful and friendly!

Only down side was the noise from the highway in our room. And also the black out blinds didn't offer the best coverage of the windows.

There are several restaurants within a very short walking distance which was very nice and the hotel is located very close to the highway which is convenient.

I would go back to this hotel again!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the side of the parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I woud like to thank you for your review. I am very happy to hear that overall you have enjoyed your stay with us, specailly the servcie given by teh staff and the breakfast selection, please note that if you are a light sleeper,we recommend next time you vist us yu request a room on teh city side when making your reservation. Again thank you for your review!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Trendy HIX very much enjoyed the stay. Many elements to like:
+ Efficient, friendly staff
+ Spotless common areas, including a nice breakfast area
+ Room was standard HIX size, well-designed & furniture in good shape
+ Love all the European-inspired eco-friendly initiatives, like key card in a slot to access the HVAC
+ Wonderful firm memory foam bed
+ Gorgeous glass shower, feels like a 4* hotel, decent water pressure
+ Wall-activated A/C kept room a comfortable 21'
+ Excellent breakfast selection, the best I have seen among dozens of HIXs
+ Several lunch & dinner options a short walk outside hotel
+ Directly off HWY 20, a 45 - 75 minute drive to downtown Montreal depending on traffic

A few minor areas for improvement:
- No platinum room upgrade
- No microwave in room despite a clear spot for one in the cabinet
- Odd channels (starts at 26-1, then 26-2, then 27-1 ... going up to 48-2), not a great English selection
- Light sleepers will hear the hum of semis rolling through all night if on the north (back of hotel)

Room Tip: South side away from highway if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

It was the last minute booking as the original booking at different city was cancelled as the facility didnt have any pet friendly unit to give us. It was a family road trip with 2 huskies. Those who travel with dogs would know how hard it is to find a real pet friendly accomodation. I called 6pm of the day I will stay. I had no problem to confirm. It was 30 extra dollar for dogs during entire stay while i was charged 100 dollar per night for 2 huskies in the other place. The room was 2 queen beds with relatively big living room area so thst dogs can settle. The room was clean, staff was very patient with my broken french. I dont like when people are not patient enough to tolerate my broken french and switch over to english. Here, staff were bilingual but patient to assist my conversation in french. I loved it. Breakfast was included. It was 165 dollar per night plus tax. It might be cheaper if it were not ladt minute booking. I liked the variety of items for breakfast; hot oatmeal, cold cereal, pancake machine, fresh juices, fruits, turkey sausage, creme cheese, honey and yogurt, scrambled eggs, muffins,etc. It really worth paying.I recommend for family with dogs.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family