All reviews parc omega above ground extra pillows the river wood floors stayed one night good size comfortable bed microwave quebec cleanliness key wedding
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Stayed there this past Friday an my way to Harrington and I have to say the whole experience was very positive. The people running the place were very pleasant, it was extremely clean and very well located in "Downtown" Montebello. The kicker was I had reserved the most expensive room and in the end didn't want it. I asked to change rooms, the woman at the desk was very nice about it and even refunded me the difference of $30 or so dollars which I didn't expect at all, very classy on their part!! I'd stay there again in a heartbeet

Room Tip: There are rooms with decks
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patrick G
Reviewed 24 March 2016

We chose Bel Eau for our two days stay in Montebello based on the price and reviews,it turns out we had more than we have expected. Rooms are not just spacious, they are comfortable,cozy and clean, we especially love the river view from the window and thought it must be fantastic in autumn. Also services are very welcome and helpful. Just really a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2016

This motel is located right by the river in Montebello,a block away from the town hall, marina and shuttle bus.The room is spacious,quite and clean.The bed is comfortable.
The rate is very reasonable.The owner is friendly and helpful.
My husband and I stayed there two nights. Next year we'll come again.
If you are looking for accommodation in the area,Motel Bel-Eau is the best place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2016

Great little place with the at home feel! We had room 10 which was spacious and clean. The beds were amazingly comfy with great sheets and extra pillows! We walked down the street to a little market and grabbed some snacks that we heated in the microwave or stored in the good sized fridge! Bathroom was simple and clean (bring your own shampoo) and the continental breakfast for $4.00 was just right for us. (toast, muffins, oatmeal, various fruit, cold cereal, coffee, tea....) Staff was friendly and had great advice. We will be back in the summer to experience it all again and do another round at Parc Omega when things are green!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2016

The room was very comfortable, spacious and clean.
New bed and wonderful bedding. Very quiet. The owners were very friendly. Fireplace in the room.
On the main street of town.
The price was right.