All reviews fish top notch day trip organic food took advantage yoga classes head massage bison tofu turkey rabbit french facial meals therapist tubs heaven
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed overnight at this beautiful destination spa and took advantage of all the activities. Wonderful pools, saunas and cold plunge! The morning fitness class was fun and challenging. Restaurant was wonderfully delicious and nutritious. The two spa services I had were heavenly. First was a Head massage with warm oil. The next day I had the kibodo massage. Top notch therapists. I will definitely return. The only recommendation is to the front desk staff to be a little more friendly during departure and arrival. This a day spa as well. The afternoon visitors on both days were a little too loud. On my first day, there were two children under the age of ten who were running around and talking in the quiet areas and continually opening the doors to the steam rooms and saunas letting all the heat escape. I wish staff would have stepped in.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
SpaEastman, Public Relations Manager at Spa Eastman, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We take note of your comments and be assured, we will follow-up concerning the children as our policy allows 12 years and older only. It will be our pleasure to welcome you again!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We went for the day and really enjoyed the down to earth nature of Spa Eastman. A few hours into the stay we went for a hike and it was wonderful. Highly recommend for a casual, unpretentious relax in the country.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank VAnge514
Magalie L, Public Relations Manager at Spa Eastman, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you and with Fall approching, the colors of our forest will be spectacular ! I the hopes of seing you again. :)

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This place is too expensive for what you get. They surf on their reputation. I stayed there 3 days. The clients are mostly old (and rich) people. you can obtain a better value for your money in others spas.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Magalie L, Public Relations Manager at Spa Eastman, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Bonjour, we are sorry that the stay did not meet your expectations. We would like to understand what happened. We invite you to contact Mélanie Faille our guest Relations Manager at 1-800-665-5272. Hoping to hear from you.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Very impressive establishment... Spas are heavenly, the food an incredible culinary experience, the environs great... On top of that, it's the attention to detail, the quality of everything, and the professionalism of the establishment that make the entire experience unforgettable... A great choice to relax, renew and revive.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank danpoenaru
Reviewed 4 November 2016

My first time with a friend, stayed 2 days, we totally enjoyed the spa, some lectures, the food (OMG), the service, the walking trails, the vue, the nature, the garden with herbs and vegetables way a pleasure to my senses. The room with two queen beds were confortable, but needs some touch ups(paint, a non slippery entry carpet...). Eastman I hope to see you again !

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Olivia B
SpaEastman, Responsable des relations clients at Spa Eastman, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

We are glad that you so enjoyed your stay and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Until we have the pleasure of seeing you again!