Lowest prices for your stay
$91
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$91
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
$88
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Hotels.com$92
Travelocity$91
FindHotel$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We stayed here as it is the only hotel in the small area we were going to visit family. A bit confusing on the outside. I read the earlier review and was prepared for the outside of the hotel to be poorly marked, and man were they right! Even when we figured out that it is the right building, we had trouble finding which door to enter. It is the one with the canopy entrance, but I do not know if it will be covered during times other than the summer. People were nice, room was ready when promised, but not early. Beds are firm- more like sleeping on cardboard that is on top of a mattress, but not too bad for one night. Rooms were clean. I would stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Very unpleasant experience. Property is run down, facilities are poor and housekeeping is marginal. Extra bed for guest was a leaking air bed. No hot water in the morning. Better off at the Bates Motel.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Beachdancer104
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Spent 2 nights there since every other Hotel in the area was booked.
Cons: The sign outside doesn't name the Hotel. Fat chance spotting it in the night.
Rooms on the third floor are really small. Barely enough space for a bed and a desk. I bumping my head in the window recess.I had emphasized I wanted peace and quiet as this was my only vacation this year. I was assured I would not be disturbed: every time the guy next door went to the bathroom, I heard the ceiling fan or the water in the pipes! Impossible to sleep properly. Internet rarely worked.
Pros: Friendly service. Restaurant is amazing with fantastic service and table d'hote. Count about 50$ per person per meal.
Would I go back? For the food yes, not for the Hotel. Really not worth the 119$ a night.

Date of stay: October 2011
2  Thank grandsvoyageurs33
Reviewed 5 October 2010

At more than 100.00 per night you'd be better off in a tent!

Date of stay: September 2010
1  Thank gloger123
Reviewed 20 September 2010

We stayed there one evening. We got in late to find two pair of dirty underwear behind the bathroom door. Disgusting. The next morning we told the front desk and they thanked us for letting them know. I guess that solves that! Together with the moldy shower-curtain, the dirty floor and the general disrepair of the whole third floor (didn't get the chance to check out the other floors), I would suggest staying away from this dump.

Date of stay: September 2010