“Loved our time at Dreamweavers”
other travellers have booked this property
Double air massage tub is huge! Lots of room to play
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Double air massage tub is huge!
Lots of room to play
Rustico Harbour. Only three kms away if you could walk on water.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SueJollym...
Medicine Hat, Canada
“Loved our time at Dreamweavers”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

We are thoroughly pleased with our time at the Dreamweavers Cottages. Our family stayed in a two bedroom cottage and our friends in a one bedroom that was connected to ours (duplex style). The view from the cottage was beautiful and the attractions in Cavendish and the beach were only 5 minutes away. The staff were very friendly and helpful. All the little things like free passes to the National Parks and free movies really helped to make our stay even better. The fish market was just a few minutes away and we had seafood every night that we were there. We would definitely stay at these cottages again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It is hard to pick one thing.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Toronto
Reviewed 25 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
25 Jul 2012
Our greatest satisfaction is when our guests have fun and enjoy the property. It makes it all worth while Thanks so much for choosing and reviewing Dreawmeavers!
Ontario
Reviewed 17 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
28dondon
Summerside, Canada
“Awesome Stay”
Reviewed 21 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

I recently stay at Dreamweavers cottages. I have the one bedroom with the air massage tub. Well I got to say that was the best whirpool tub I have ever been in and I have used a lot. It was so nice to have a view of the ocean and was such a nice quiet place to get away from it all. I would highty recommend this cottage to anyoone who is looking for a quiet getway for single person or couple.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the air massage tub
Liked least: there is not one thing that I didn't like.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ontario
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing