“Wonderful and unique cafe”
Review of The Juice Box Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Juice Box Cafe
Reviewed 25 October 2016

I always enjoy dining at The Juice Box Cafe. The food is fresh and natural. They certainly know how to cook and provide the best food to their clientelle.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and recently enjoyed a very tasty lunch of sandwiches on whole wheat bread from this downtown Cafe. We both had the roasted chicken which included shredded carrot and assorted greens with a wonderful dressing. Absolutely delicious. Also purchased and split a blueberry smoothie. ....yummy. Be aware they do not accept debit or credit.....cash only. Would recommend.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We have looked forward to visiting the Juice Box ever since our first vacation to PEI in 2014. The original owner won us over. She provided exceptional product at a great price and was very kind. We returned this year to have a smoothie with the kids. They were a sample size not worth the price and the juice I ordered was warm. For the price and the lack of a warm welcome we won't return on our next vacation.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Had the Thai veggie soup and it was very tasty. Asked for takeout and it was ready within 15'. A bit slow since I was the only order at the time. Someone was picking up when I arrived and a couple came in after I ordered

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Fish cakes are an art and the Juice Box have perfected the art. The smoothie of the moment is always refreshing and the ambience is great.