“PEI Vacation”

Ripley's Believe it or Not!
Ranked #8 of 24 things to do in Cavendish
More attraction details
Owner description: Check out our new interactive exhibits, like the Spin Browser or the Color Brite wall! Go on a worldly adventure with genuine shrunken heads and the worlds tallest man. Ripley travelled the world collecting hundreds of oddities. See fossilized dinosaur eggs, portrait of Ray Charles made of confetti, an authentic shrunken head, amazing 10-ft. moving robot made of car parts, life-size matchstick dolphin. 14 galleries of rare collections from around the world... what an adventure! Unique illusions and interactives, with bizarre videos.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This was just great. Lots to see. lovely place. Very interesting I would totally recommend this, Awesome!!!

All reviews
"interesting things to see"
"rainy day"
"artifacts"
in 5 reviews
"passes"

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Enjoyed this exhibit. Great job on the displays. Lasted about one half hour to see it all? The grandchildren enjoyed it too.

Jessica C, Director of Sales at Ripley's Believe it or Not!, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank you for the review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed the displays, and that your grandchildren enjoyed it as well. I hope you decide to visit us again in the future!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

It is part of a little complex ... we did it on a rainy day. It was way over priced for what you get. It was very busy and I had to carry my baby.. which got really heavy by the end. Neat to read and look at stuff with my 5 year old

Thank you for visiting Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium in Cavendish, and we want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. Since we've acquired the property in 2015, we have kept our prices the same, invested in new exhibits to keep the property fresh, and added Double and Triple Play packages which allow entry into multiple properties for a discounted price. We appreciate your feedback on our pricing. We hope you decide to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Not much else to say. Basically a museum of junk. My son got the biggest laugh out me freaking out in the moving room ... outside of that just weird old junk!