Green Gables Bungalow Court Cottages(Cavendish)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
Kindred Spirits Inn & Cottages(Cavendish)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 120
Fairways Cottages(Cavendish)
Anne's Windy Poplars(Cavendish)
Sundance Cottages(Cavendish)
Silverwood Motel(Cavendish)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastfridge and microwavethe breakfast areacanned fruitstanley bridgeheated poolcavendish beachnice breakfastplace to stayroom was largeroom was clean and comfortablecoffee and juiceseparate buildingqueen suitetwo nightslate at nightrustic feel
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

As others have said, this motel has an old school cottage/motel feel reminiscent of family trips in the 80's. Bay Vista is incredibly clean! And THAT is my deal breaker in accommodations. They were just opening the property up for the season and nothing smelled musty or stored. Everything was fresh. Location is convenient and quiet. The staff are warm, welcoming, friendly and helpful. I will stay here again! The only "negative" isn't under their control. My car's GPS unit couldn't find the street address so you may want to call an get directions. I just winged it and found it just fine.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Bay_Vista10, Manager at Bay Vista Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you so much April, for your lovely review. We were very lucky to have you stay with us and look forward to having you come back! We hope you had a safe trip home and that all is well with your family!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I have yet to stay there. I did book The Night in August but then had to change my days. I tried to call the 1-800 number, the 902 number also. I have also emailed them and they do not reply. I understand it's February but , please, at least confirm with me that my room has been cancelled. Thank you

Revision: Yesterday, 4/28/18 I did receive a phone call from Becky, she said there was a 'mix-up' in communication as far as who was suppose to check email's. Apparently nobody was. I get the fact that it's seasonal, i'm from Nova Scotia. I appreciated the call, she was very pleasant, and I got to confirmed both my cancellation and my reservation. I'll review later this summer whae we actually go.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2017

We were pleased with the accommodations. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was large, the bed was comfortable and the added continental breakfast was located in a cheery room with a view.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017

This is a small motel with an older cottage feel. The room was clean and comfortable. There was a microwave and refrigerator, but no coffee maker! I would have liked to sit on the deck early in the morning, have some coffee and just read and chill. The room included a small but adequate continental breakfast, however it did not start serving til 8 which I feel is too late for early risers. It was quiet and peaceful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CWfore
Bay_Vista10, Manager at Bay Vista Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our motel! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the room was clean and comfortable. We are sorry that we didn't have a coffee maker in the room as we do understand guests enjoy having a brew in the morning when they first get up. We hope you will return again in the near future as we did enjoy having you!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We enjoy staying at the Bay Vista. The past summer was our 6th visit to the Bay Vista.The rooms are very comfortable and the staff is very friendly. It is perfectly located and the scenery is awesome. It is the perfect place for us to get some R&R on our annual island getaway.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bay_Vista10, Manager at Bay Vista Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for your lovely review and for returning every year, we always enjoy having you! We hope that we see you again soon!