“A regular treat...”
Review of HighFields Spa

HighFields Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Zephyr B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 February 2015

I visit Highfields as often as possible to see Lisa, the awesome RMT on site. I have been going there for many years now. I have also experienced for other spa treatments, stayed in guest accommodation and brought friends. Highfields is, for me, truly relaxing. I love the peace and quiet, the isolation (so nice to get away from a demanding downtown job) and the friendly staff - who are unobtrusive and yet attentive. The place is casual but luxurious. A favourite.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Imogen_Coe
highfields1, Owner at HighFields Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2015

Thank you, thank you!

Reviewed 14 February 2015

I have been going to Highfields for years. I have used both the spa services and stayed there. The spa services are top notch. Lisa is without a doubt the best massage therapist I have ever had the pleasure of placing myself in the care of. Amazing massage...caring and gentle manner. All the tension you may have been carrying when you walked in will be completely gone! A facial from Norma will leaving you 10 years younger. I have been to other spas but the personal service, the intimacy of its' size has other larger commercial spas at regular hotels beat by a mile.
I have also stayed here for long weekends as a customer of the resort and I live only 20 minutes away! Although everyone is so friendly you also feel like you are being "given your space" to relax and decompress. Taking a long walk on their walking paths through beautiful property will put you back in touch with nature. As I said I live only 20 minutes away from the resort. But when I leave from my stay I feel like I have been "a world away" from everything.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Lynn R

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate and I have passed this along to Lisa.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

From the second we stepped foot on the property, we knew it was something very special. Everything was picture perfect, from the stunning views to the immaculately kept property both inside and out. Norma was incredibly welcoming and accommodating to not only us, but all of our guests throughout our stay, making us all feel taken care of and at home. Our friends and family had more fun than we ever could have imagined, and it's all thanks to HighFields and their services for allowing us to personalize our day in ways we'd been told by other venues weren't possible.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
highfields1, Owner at HighFields Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2015

Thank you for the lovely review. Your wedding at HighFields Country Inn & Spa was the first venue and it is truly memorable.

Reviewed 24 January 2015 via mobile

I am not easy to please. Trust me when I tell you that you will absolutely adore this resort. It's important to do your homework and make sure your expectations are correct for this type of resort. But if you are looking for a quiet, beautiful resort with the highest quality spa services and the most generous, friendly and welcome staff then Highfields is your resort. I have been going to Highfields for several years. Every member of my family as well as friends have also been. They have all loved it and have either gone back or asked me to take them back. Lisa, the RMT, is the best massage therapist I have ever had. Sometimes, when I can't make the trip in, I will go to a local RMT and will always feel that it was subpar compared to Lisa. Whether I am there for a relaxing massage or for a specific injury that I need massage therapy for, I always walk away feeling it was worth every penny. Norma is beautiful inside and out. She is such a nice person and always so friendly. The grounds are beautiful, the food is amazing, and the spa area is gorgeous. Very relaxing and inviting. In all of the times I have been there I have never had a complaint and that is saying something for me. I would recommend this resort to everyone and I cannot say enough great things about it. I have been there for day spa treatments and overnights and I have enjoyed every minute of it.

• Stayed: January 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share and describe your experience at HighFields Country Inn & Spa. We appreciate it very much. When we are taking a new booking we ask new clients how they heard about HighFields and very often they tell us that they have checked us out on TripAdvisor and read the testimonials.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Great place to allow yourself to be pampered. Norma, Lisa and the two pups are friendly and will take care of you. The food is excellent and the coffee is freshly ground. Love the massage, mud wrap and pedicure ... Aaaah ...

• Stayed: October 2013

Been to HighFields Spa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK