Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 95
SAVE US$ 7
Booking.comUS$ 88
eDreamsUS$ 88
getaroom.comUS$ 95
All reviews canada's wonderland hotel restaurant bass pro shop shopping mall walking distance comfortable beds would stay here again buffet breakfast room key excellent hotel free parking trio wedding elevator washroom ikea subway
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

Novotel chain by Accor ! Outstanding hotel with a beautiful room ! Furniture is great and bathrooms really modern! You will enjoy the quiet location and great food wine and service from their restaurant!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank silviaaC8049FD
Gabriel Dayaon, Revenue Management at Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Dear silviaaC8049FD,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. I am happy to learn about your great experience at Novotel Vaughan and the Trio restaurant. We appreciate you for sharing your experience with everyone else.

Looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Vaughan.

Reviewed 20 August 2020

my stay at Novotel was superb, so good that I chose Novotel over Hilton. God Bless Yasser for always treating me with extended respect and honor.

I've stayed in almost every hotel in Vaughan and not so much for the room service or shower head leakage but how i'm treated is what matters.

keeping this Awful pandemic in mind, I'd give
Novotel 5 star.

thank you so much for always taking such great care of me through words and attitude. i love how welcomed I feel everytime I'm here.

Room tip: you wont regret the business you give them.
Date of stay: August 2020

Dear Maliha_MIrza,

Thank you for the amazing review! I am happy to see that you took the time to mention Yasser. I will pass the message over as they will love to know they made a positive impact on your experience at Novotel Vaughan. He always goes above and beyond for our guests.

Please come back again soon, it would be our pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed 20 August 2020

This little gem is amazing. Well priced, accepts pets at no charge and fantastic food. One of the best steaks we have ever had served in a restaurant. Only suggestion would be to remove the carpets in the rooms....especially with pets.
We will only stay here from now on when in the area.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear stefwags

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our rooms as well as the Trio Restaurant.

Our culinary team takes great pride in the food that comes from their kitchen. We have shared this feedback with them to show them the result of their work.

Pets are always welcome here in Novotel Vaughan.

When your travels bring you back to Vaughan, we very much look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 July 2020

Hotel is very clean and staff is extremely help full and ready to help. especially in these times of Covid-19. Found the in hotel Restaurant food pricey but as Toronto prices go this is the going price for meals.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Gabriel Dayaon, Revenue Management at Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2020

Dear williamhewitt70

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is a pleasure to learn about your recent experience at Novotel Vaughan. I am happy that the staff is very helpful. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2020

The Hotel Facility is nice.The rooms need some mantinence.The individuals who work at the front desk are not experienced in customer care.Alot of them speak very little english.I would not recommend this hotel for a long stay.Some rooms have a noise problem due to the air conditioner.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NTVC_Gabriel_D, Manager at Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2020

Dear angsorg02,

Thank you for taking your time in writing this review. I am happy that you found the hotel facility to your liking.

We have carefully reviewed your feedback and recall your situation and have taken the appropriate action.

We do pride ourselves on having a diverse and inclusive culture that hires individuals from different backgrounds.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. Excellent service is what we strive to be known for; therefore your feedback is extremely important as it enables us to continually improve our service.

I appreciate you sharing your concerns and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to accommodate you in the future.